The role: We are looking for a Head of Product Change to join our Portfolio & Change team in Dublin or Leeds!
Flutter is a FTSE 50 company and the global leader in Sports Betting and Gaming. Flutter is the holding company for a range of international brands and operations, including PaddyPower/Betfair, Sky Betting & Gaming, Sportsbet, and FOX Bet, FanDuel, and TVG in the US. Flutter International is one of four divisions with the Flutter Group, comprising of brands including PokerStars, Betfair, Adjarabet and Junglee Games, contributing over a quarter of all group revenues and 50% of the Group EBITDA.
Within the Flutter International division, PokerStars is the largest brand, generating approximately $500 mn of operating profit, at 50% of group total and is a global leader in the online and mobile gaming and interactive entertainment industries, entertaining millions of customers across its online real – and play-money – poker, gaming and betting product offerings.
The Customer function at PokerStars exists to transform customer experiences, playing a critical role in the performance of the PokerStars business, and Flutter International more broadly. Employee experience emphasises Flutter as a great place to work, as a group who love to work with people who share a passion for customers, innovation, people and performance.
We are data driven and hypothesis led, adopting a risk tolerance for failure in order to empower our talent. We have a sharp focus on our people, ensuring we are developing world class talent who are challenged, rewarded and supported during their career with us. Our leaders communicate with transparency, we value diversity of ideas and we recognise and reward performance across all areas of the Customer function.
The Customer function consists of a number of functions, including:
- Data Product and Technology
- Product (PAM, Sports, Marketing, Regulatory, Payments)
- Customer operations
- Portfolio governance
Are you our next star player?
The player is at the heart of of our decision making and we have a sharp focus on their enjoyment of our products and safety when using them. Bring your experience to transforming our business and help shape the future of the Product System in an organisation ready and eager to embrace all the value and enjoyment good product management can offer for our players.
Reporting to the Portfolio & Change Director, you will be accountable for supporting the creation and successful delivery of a Product change strategy that helps to achieve competitive advantage for the PokerStars Product System.
You will be a creative, adaptive thinker with the ability to exert influence without authority. You will be required to work collaboratively and proactively across the entire business with stakeholders at every level of the organisation.
Why we need you
- Coach Product Managers across a number of tribes to lead on Product initiatives
- Plan, mobilise and execute the overall Product System change agenda including organisation, roles & responsibilities with in it, competencies, coaching, ways of working & toolset
- Foster an organisational culture that embraces and thrives on change and partenering with our People function to drive the cultural change
- Build and nurture relationships with all levels of stakeholder, being confident in getting stakeholder buy in where it might be challenging
- Oversee the design and rollout of the overall product lifecycle within the PS product system, ensuring relevant communications are shared throughout the process
- Plan and manage communications to amplify the impact of the Product System, confidently and credibly leading the business through this process
- Lead on toolset vision, strategy, requirements elicitation and implementation to facilitate intended WoW across the PS Product System, seeking to raise the bar
- Analysing and leveraging data related to change, building insight, providing periodic reports, recommendations and action plans to divisional leaders to drive strategic decision-making
Who we’re looking for
- Agile fluent, Design thinker, Product Management evalgalist
- Creation and successful delivery of effective long-term change management strategies and communication plans
- Internal and external stakeholder management, supported by excellent verbal and written communication skills with a style that can flex according to the audience
- Confident and credible presenter, able to adapt communication styles for the relevant audience.
- Makes decisions that are well-informed and timely
- Creative thinker, able to look at alternatives and consider new ways of thinking to solve problems.
- Collaborates: is a team player – works with others across the organisation to get things done
- Critical thinking: look at the numbers, trends and data and come to new conclusions based on findings
- Communicates effectively: develops and delivers multi-mode communications to fulfil the needs of different audiences
- Openly curious: Willing to question preconceptions and bring new ideas
- Data driven : led by the appropriate use of data to get to insight and drive decision making
- Customer centric: driven by seeking to understand customers better, their behaviours and the link to business drivers
- Outcome focused: committed to principles of an outcome led operating model
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address);
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby;
- the option to join our company pension scheme;
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us;
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career;
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.