The role: Head of Product
We are looking for a Head of Product to join our PokerStars Sports team based in Sofia!
Are you our next star player?
We’re on a mission to create the ultimate online betting experience for millions of customers around the world. We are building a brand-new Sportsbook product across our Leeds and Sofia teams that will take the best shared components from the Flutter Group, with a new custom UI presentation tier tailored to our customer needs. You will be responsible for the product delivery of Sportsbook features for our existing Sportsbook live globally and also work with the UK tribe to migrate from the existing Sportsbook to the new International Sports Platform. You will collaborate with product discovery/UX, the business, delivery and tech to drive the best customer experience possible.
Why we need you
You’ll be a senior leader within the PokerStars Sports Product team and champion change and agile ways of working across the teams. It’s your chance to build new products that will ultimately be used by millions around the world, working with the best product and technology professionals, while learning new skills and developing yourself with a new challenge.
In this role, you’ll lead and develop the Sofia product delivery team, ensuring the product delivery pipeline efficiently produces new features and improved journeys to the highest quality. You’ll act as the strategy owner whilst also getting the detail to ensure the vision is deliverable, you’ll work closely with the delivery, project, product discovery teams and our external partners.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an individual with experience of running product teams, who is willing to think beyond the current capabilities to deliver a marketing leading experience for our millions of customers.
- Head of Product or Senior Product Manager experience within a scaled agile development methodology environment
- Experience in the sports/casino/poker sector is an advantage, with an appreciation of the business logic, operational processes and end customer needs
- Proven team leadership skills, with the ability to facilitate the development of teams.
- Naturally collaborative, and with a desire to be part of a highly successful team rather than just a highly successful individual.
- An analytical and inquisitive mind-set with the ability to analyse complex problems, determine solutions, and produce tangible outcomes.
- To support the team in taking backlog initiatives through validation and delivery, into the customers hands.
- Ability to maintain a balance between short-term delivery and longer-term strategy.
- Highly organised and self-motivated, with a desire to see a job through to conclusion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable operating at all levels of an organisation.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Sofia.
Your package will include:
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- A great yearly bonus based on performance
- A 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
- 22 days annual leave
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.