The role: We are looking for a Head of Reward to join our Reward team in the International division.
Are you our next star player?
This role reports to the Chief People Officer, International and is the reward business partner to the International division. The role holder will establish a deep understanding of business challenges and interpret group philosophy to deliver the reward policies and processes for the International division. The reward structure across Europe is expected to move to a reward centre of excellence model and therefore flexibility is going to be a key feature of the role. The role holder will be involved in implementing the centre of excellence model, working closely with the wider HR team to ensure a top class Reward service for the International division.
Why we need you:
You will develop a deep, trusted relationship with the Chief People Officer and senior leadership team in the International division.
- Understand the reward challenges and opportunities that exist now and anticipate what will exist in the future.
- Review and evolve reward strategies within International to meet the changing needs of the business, working very closely with the reward transformation team.
- Act as a key stakeholder in Group forums in shaping the reward agenda as a result of mergers or acquisitions.
- Influence the group reward team on reward philosophy based on in-depth knowledge of reward and business challenges for the International division.
- Lead group related reward initiatives and processes for the division.
- Responsible for delivering all cyclical and ad hoc reward projects, including the annual remuneration review.
- Provide expert advice on all elements of reward to the CPO and business leaders.
- Provide analysis on compensation, bonus, equity, recognition awards, ensure fairness and equity is at the core of all awards.
- Provide insights through regular benchmarking against relevant comparators.
- Develop a robust governance structure for all reward processes.
- Educate the wider HR team and business leaders on reward principals, governance, policy and processes.
- Accountable for the effective communication of all rewards to employees, including the total reward system.
- Manage the current benefits providers, system etc. for the International population
- Accountable for the management of the reward budget for International, work with finance & business leadership to develop business cases for investment.
- Initially you will be managing and developing a team however this may change as the COE is set-up.
Who are we looking for:
- An experienced reward leader with proven experience of success within a complex matrixed business where ambiguity is normal
- A highly collaborative individual who will build relationships and seeks to get the best out of people. The individual will need to work very closely with the reward transformation team to achieve their goals.
- An individual who is passionate about equality who will champion diversity and inclusion through the reward processes.
- An individual who is able to manage multiple priorities and deliver at pace.
- Someone who has a desire to improve employee engagement related to rewards by listening to the needs of our employees and developing a range of reward solutions to satisfy those needs.
- Curiosity: someone who is always trying new things, who is aware of new trends and is not afraid to innovate.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to create data driven business cases and present to C Suite audiences.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you to a Zoom interview.
Following the recent merger with the Stars Group, Flutter Entertainment is now a FTSE 40 global leader in sports betting and gaming with annual revenues of £4bn. Its strong and diverse portfolio of market-leading brands and best-in-class products provides its 13 million customers excitement and entertainment in a safe and responsible way. Brands include Paddy Power, Sky betting and gaming, Betfair, Sportsbet, BetEasy, Foxbet, FanDuel, and PokerStars.
The newly combined group, built on a proven track record and brand leadership, is the largest global online betting and gaming operator.