The role: Department Head of Search – Betfair International
We are looking for a Department Head of Search to join our growing Betfair International team in Dublin.
Are you our next star player?
The Department Head of Search is responsible for our search marketing strategy and execution across the Betfair brand in all the international markets we operate. Reporting to the International Digital Director, you will be responsible for delivering our paid and organic search strategy that achieves business objectives, engages our customer base, and ensures the transparency of our website across relevant search engines.
The team will be responsible for ensuring that our PPC and SEO marketing is delivering against brand and performance KPI’s.
Working closely with key stakeholders across Business Science, Commercial, Product and Marketing Tech, you will lead the evolution of the Search function for the business to develop and execute a marketing leading strategy.
Why we need you:
Reporting directly to the International Digital Director, the Department Head of Search will:
- Ownership of our Search strategy across Sports and Gaming in each of our core regions.
- Develop best practice SEO strategies to consistently improve search rankings and discoverability.
- Develop a search roadmap that delivers against automation, scale and efficiency across our regions.
- Report frequently against progress of our search strategy suggesting opportunities to increase spend and acquire at scale.
- Recruit and maintain an outstanding search team.
- Contribute to marketing efficiency by identifying short-term and long-term opportunities/issues.
- You will own the search marketing budget and optimise accordingly.
- Be seen as the marketing expert for PPC and SEO for the business.
- Grow the relationship with key partners such as Google and Bing, ensuring we are inspiring change and getting the most from our joint business plan.
- Work closely with the conversion team to ensure PPC & SEO are proactively developing and testing new strategies.
- Develop a robust team passionate with improving performance and delivering change.
Who we’re looking for:
- A track record of leading teams within a digital business.
- Demonstrable experience of driving change, ability to identify and change key business processes in order to improve the quality and impact of acquisition campaigns.
- Strong leadership skills and a proven track record to empower and influence people to deliver results.
- Extensive experience of stakeholder management.
- Digitally savvy – a strong understanding of the digital landscape and the ability to stay in front of the competition.
- Drives results: Gets stuck in and achieves results that impact the bottom line with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- Resilient: Able to manage self and others in rapidly changing & demanding environment, can bounce back if things don’t go as planned.
- Collaborates: Is a team player who works with others across the organisation to get things done.
- Business insight: Has a nose for business, uses insights to impact commercial drivers. Is competitive.
- Nimble learning: Is agile and flexible. Learns quickly when faced with new situations.
- Decision quality: Makes quality, long and short-term decisions considering various inputs.
- Customer focus: Thinks about customers 24/7 and puts them at the heart of all that we do.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll schedule a zoom interview.
PokerStars and Betfair International are part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.