The role: HR Business Partner, Customer Operations
We are looking for an ambitious and personable HR Business Partner to join our team in Sofia.
Are you our next star player?
This is an exciting role, where you will support a global team within Customer Operations which includes customer services and fraud and payment operations. Our Customer Operations teamwork with our players on a daily basis, making them a key part of our player journeys and ultimately, business success.
The HR Business Partnering team at Flutter International supports the division in achieving our vision of being “the players champion, wherever you play”. We are a globally located team and work closely with our HR colleagues who support us through a centres of excellence model. We operate a functionally aligned model, ensuring we spend time on collaborating across locations, sharing learnings, and supporting one another with location-based knowledge where needed.
Why we need you:
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner Customer Operations, this role is accountable for building relationships with leaders and managers within Customer Operations across Bulgaria, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta. You will have an opportunity to provide hands on HR support to key stakeholders, implementing the local and global HR strategy and ensuring that HR is a valuable contributor to the business achieving it’s overall vision. You will coach and empower managers, embedding local HR excellence through working closely with HR centres of excellence.
- Support leaders and people managers in reviewing attrition rates and developing retention initiatives
- Partner with people managers on talent development plans for their business areas
- Utilise local market knowledge, feeding back insights to positively impact our reward packages
- Work closely with our Talent Acquisition and Brading team to support resourcing plans including participation in interviews
- Support the onboarding process, supporting applications for local work pemits and background checks
Engagement & Employee Experience
- Work with leaders and managers to identify and implement innovative initiatives to drive employee engagement and develop company culture, specifically from the perspective of the Customer Operations team
- Develop a strong understanding of the Flutter International business and the role that our Customer Operations team play, in order to deliver effective solutions
- Deliver people initiatives locally including a well-being programme that support functions in achieving their business goals
- Provide local input into the people/culture branding messaging
- Provide accurate advice on employee relations issues to people managers on company policies and procedures including; attendance, performance management, disciplinary and grievance issues
- Provide outstanding support to employees on day to day HR related matters
- Coach people managers on best practice when dealing with performance or conduct issues
- Assist in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures in line with local governance
- Identify gaps that may exist to place the business at risk and act on them
- Participate in change initiatives as per business requirements
- Manage projects and partner closely with local management team and global HR teams on company initiatives
- Work with Group HR to drive HR strategy at a local level and participate in Group HR projects
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for the ideal candidate to have experience at HR Business Partner or Manager level in a fast-paced working environment, preferentially a background in working with Customer services. You will have outstanding knowledge of legal legislation, culture, and industry. You also have experience in dealing with challenging clients and situations. You hold a consultative and collaborative approach to getting things done and have coaching capability when supporting people managers. You will also have a HR professional qualification/ memberships or ability to demonstrate equivalent exposure
- Wins together: is a team player, collaborating with others across the organisation to get things done
- Proactive: focused on delivering high levels of service to stakeholders, taking ownership of work and calling on support when needed
- Communicates effectively: able to communicate across audiences with clarity, taking advantage of excellent listening skills to understand what is important to stakeholders
- Openly curious: willing to question preconceptions and bring new ideas
- Leads by example: positive individual, always seeking to raise the bar and encourages colleagues to do the same
- Data driven: uses data to understand our employee experience, questioning insight and using this to drive decision making
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Social benefit package contributing to your lunch and transportation expenses.
- 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- MultySport membership
- In-house training and development of your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
We will seek to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.