The role: HR Business Partner Technology
We are looking for a HR Business Partner to join our team in Sofia and support the international Technology delivery units.
Are you our next star player?
We are looking for a HR Business Partner to contribute to the implementation of the local and global HR strategy, partner with International Technology business units to provide HR support. Ensure that HR is seen as a valuable contributor to the local business in achieving its overall vision by working with management on their people strategy. Coach and empower managers on people relations issues. Embed HR excellence locally, utilising resources made available from Group HR to support this.
- Co-ordinate all the necessary paperwork pre-on boarding including work permit applications, background checks, offer and contract delivery
- Conduct exit interviews and support the people managers in reviewing attrition and developing retention initiatives
- Partner with Line Managers and strategic partners on talent development plans for their business areas
- Guiding and encouraging people with internal opportunities and supporting their applications
- Work closely with our Talent Acquisition team to support resourcing plans including participation in interviews. Ensure our hiring process is on track.
Engagement & Employee Experience
- Provide seamless on boarding support to people joining our business, welcoming them to the business, co-ordinating their induction and getting their journey started Support the employee journey from on boarding to life events and career development
- Build strong relationships with people managers at all levels in the business
- Develop a good understanding of the business and functions in order to deliver effective solutions
- Along with the local leadership team identify and implement innovative initiatives to drive employee engagement and develop company culture
- Seek opportunity to build people morale, get the management team onboard with it
- Deliver people initiatives locally including a well-being programme that support functions in achieving their business goals
- Provide local input into the people/culture branding messaging
- Partner and provide trusted advice on employee relations issues to people managers on company policies and procedures to include attendance management, performance management, disciplinary and grievance issues
- Provide outstanding support to employees within the locations on day to day HR related matters
- Coach people managers on best practice when dealing with performance or conduct issues
- Assist in developing and implementing appropriate HR policies and procedures in line with local governance and Group’s HR strategies
- Identify gaps that may exist to place the business at risk and act on them
- Participate in change initiatives as per business requirements
Compensation & Benefits
- Understand the local market and how we compare in our reward packages
- Pro-actively seek out information about competitors comp packages, ensuring we are leaders locally
- Liaise with central payroll monthly to ensure any necessary amendments are processed
- Be very familiar with benefit packages offered by the business
- Manage projects and partner closely with local management team and global HR teams on company initiatives
- Work with Group HR to drive HR strategy at a local level and participate in Group HR projects
Skills and Capabilities
- Experience at HR Business Partner or Manager level in a fast-paced working environment
- Preferentially a back ground in tech / gaming
- Outstanding knowledge of local legislation, culture and industry
- Be focused on proactively delivering high levels of client service
- Ability to work on own initiative and know when to call on support when required
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills ability to have impact and influence at all levels
- Approachable in nature with excellent listening skills, listening to people’s needs and knowing what is important to them
- Positive individual, leading by example, with the ability to work as part of a team
- Proficiency in dealing with challenging clients and situations
- Adaptable and flexible, changing style of approach for varying scenarios
- Consultative and collaborative approach to getting things done
- A ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
- Coaching capability when supporting people managers
- HR professional qualification/ memberships or ability to demonstrate equivalent exposure
- Previous experience gained within a multinational company
- Strong knowledge of the online gaming industry
- Project management experience – evidence of leading and participating in successful projects
- Proficiency in Workday or other HR Systems
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.