The role: HR Director, Customer & Corporate
We are looking for a HR Director, Customer & Corporate to join our Business Partnering team in our Dublin / London office.
The HR Director, Customer & Corporate will partner with the C suite leaders to define a people strategy for their functions that enables the achievement of customer centric, commercially aligned outcomes.
The HR Director will lead a team of HR professionals across 5 locations to execute the people strategy and in so doing ensure that in all instances organisational structures are optimal, ways of working enable efficiency and people policies drive engagement, innovation and differentiation in our local markets so as to attract and retain the best, most diverse global talent.
The HR Director will be a member of the HR leadership team, the international division’s extended leadership team and the functional leadership team.
- Defining and delivering a people strategy which is aligned to the functional business strategy with clear and measurable outcomes and deliverables
- Acting as a strategic sounding board and advisor to the Chief Customer Officer, Chief Finance Officer and Chief Risk and Legal Officer
- Leading on the people workstream of some key strategic projects and priorities which are both cross functional and cross divisional (e.g., workforce planning, agile transformation)
- Providing expert input to organisation design to ensure that the structure enables the achievement of customer centric, commercial outcomes
- Strong commercial management of people costs and people risks across both functions
- Championing the talent agenda to ensure that the Intl division is set up to attract, develop and retain the highest-calibre individuals (including succession planning, talent interventions, remuneration planning, etc.)
- Establishing and embedding an approach to employee engagement (both at a functional and local level) that stands us out as an employer of choice for all current and would be employees
- Ensuring the highest levels of compliance with BAU HR processes and policies
- Using people data to deliver key insights and prompt appropriate action by the senior team
- Undertaking senior level hiring and ensuring delivery of effective end-to-end recruitment processes across functions and geographies
- Building strong relationships with leaders and teams within the business globally to enhance overall individual, team & organisational performance
- Tapping into the network of HRDs across the group to share ideas and facilitate a joined up approach that improves our employee experience
- Providing leadership to, managing and growing a first-rate HR team that shares best practice and is highly regarded by the business
- Effective Communicator: Provides clarity on business goals; is effective in all types of communication; adjusts communication style to fit the audience; consistently communicates the mission, vision and values to inspire, energise and motivate others; ensures others understand how their efforts positively impact the bigger picture; creates an environment that encourages effective communication and the sharing of diverse perspectives.
- Talent Focused: Demonstrates a strong commitment to the development of talent; recommends and supports development activities in preparation for future roles; invests time to coach and mentor others; proactively manages development to ensure a pipeline of talent is in place; is a talent magnet, capable of identifying, attracting, selecting and developing top talent including and not shying away from talent that goes beyond their own capabilities; finds and attracts diverse talent who have the critical capabilities needed by the organisation; works to create an organisation that is an attractive place to work
- Resilient: Creates a climate where people are curious, resilient, determined, learn and adapt; handles and manages crises effectively; anticipates and shows the way forward during setbacks; builds energy in others to stick with it/ to stay on track / push through.
- Big Thinker: Constantly explores and analyses future scenarios and possibilities to help respond to change and shape the future; drives self and others to pursue opportunities that will create sustainable value; contributes to the functional strategy, mapping and aligning efforts to strategic imperatives
About the Group
Flutter International is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion at Flutter International.