As a HR Reporting & Systems Manager here at PokerStars, you’ll be leading on HR management information, analytics and integration development.
Are you our next star player?
We’re growing rapidly in PokerStars, having recently merged with Flutter Entertainment and rebranded as part of the Flutter International division, it’s a very lively time with high growth planned across our multiple jurisdictions. With this growth comes additional staff requirements and in turn we need to expand our People team to deliver a 5* service to our people.
As mentioned, you’ll manage a team, with a focus on reporting and analytics, but we’ll also look for you to be proficient in Workday HCM configuration and security.
You will be living and breathing our central HR system (Workday), which is used across all our locations on all HR matters.
As further insight into your role, you will lead on:
- The design, development, testing and deployment of new reports/integrations and maintain existing integrations using Workday Report Writer and integration tools: Studio, Core Connectors, Document transformation, etc.
- Technical knowledge and experience with all forms of sophisticated Workday reporting and integrations (Matrix, Dashboards, Composite, XML/XSLT)
- Developing the efficiency of reporting products, modify current reports, or operationalise new reports/methods as the need arises
- Crafting standardised real-time dashboards displaying key metrics and insights from which HR and business leaders can easily interpret and draw meaningful insights
- Developing and maintain interfaces and data integration between Workday and other internal/external vendor systems
- Maintaining the integrity of data in Workday, using attention to detail to identify and investigate data anomalies, pro-actively rectifying root causes, and continuously improving process and data reliability
- Keeping up with market trends and tool innovations and investigate possible methods of improving and/or growing the automation of the reporting process
- Supporting the team in the development of the overall transformation roadmap for the business and release management review and testing, identifying impact improvement opportunities
- Helping support other systems under the HR Tech team remit
Who are we looking for:
We’re on the look-out for an experienced specialist/manager in this role. The position has a wide remit, so you should have experience similar to the following:
- Strong people management experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ Workday HCM experience, report writing and integrations
- Proficient in HCM, Security Administration, Business Process Configuration and Report Writer
- Sophisticated Excel and other Microsoft Office suite programs
- A solid understanding of People Systems
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, especially with geographically remote colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to optimally connect with technology and business professionals
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail, delivery and customer focussed
As for the ideal candidate; we’d be looking for the below tick boxes, however this is not crucial for the role:
- Experience of working with Workday Studio, BIRT and PRISM
- Solid understanding of webservices
- Database & SQL experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in a STEM subject
- Knowledge of HR practices
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to London.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- annual travel loans
- subsidised massage sessions
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.