The role: HR Specialist (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for a HR Specialist to join our busy and dynamic HR Operations team in our Bulgaria service office.
Why we need you:
You will provide administrative support within our busy HR Operations team working across areas such as, on boarding, payroll and reward.
From an administrative perspective you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the HR Administrators in preparing labour contracts & offers when needed
- Supporting with relocation of people in the business
- Preparing annexes to support amendments to contracts
- Setting up background checks
- Coordinating administration for people leaving the organisation
- Updating our HR System Workday with all changes
- Supporting our people with any first line HR queries that they may have
- Being the point of escalation for any HR Ops queries in Bulgaria
- Forming an understanding of Flutter International policies and processes
In addition to the above you will also be assisting in the collection of employee documents such as employment verification and maintaining any electronic data for new and existing employees. You will need to foster good working relationships with employees across the business and be recognised as a key contact within the Central Support function.
Who we are looking for:
You will require relevant experience within a similar role, handling confidential information. You’ll have a keen eye for detail, be a self-starter and able to plan and organise your work effectively. We are looking for a creative thinker who can innovate current processes and enjoys working in a fast paced, changing environment.
We are a customer centric organisation and as such we need to ensure the customer is always our first thought. For this role you will need to communicate effectively, be quality focused and have a customer first approach.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
Experience working with a Human Resources system and have a good background in research requests. You should also be a flexible and adaptable individual who can handle changing needs while also showing commitment.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a child whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.