The role: HTML Email Designer
We are looking for a HTML Email Designer to join our fast-growing Group Marketing Services team based in our Leeds office.
Are you our next star player?
You will work to produce and meet requests for all online digital communication mailers and newsletters within Selligent Message Studio or any other major email campaign provider. This includes being able to take a project from initial brief through to completed HTML coded mailer.
Why we need you:
You will be responsible for the design and development of all HTML coded email communications as requested by all stakeholders including, but not limited to, CRM Group Marketing within Selligent Message Studio. You will help ensure that project deliverables are well executed and completed on schedule and error free.
You will show a thorough understanding of the creative objectives of each project and partner with various departments and teams and liaise with Studio to maintain brand consistency in relation to regional requirements. Managing multiple projects and allocate resources accordingly and develop and maintain processes and procedures relating to player communication mailings and ensuring a consistent approach across regions.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for an individual with strong interpersonal and organizational skills. You will have strong technical, organizational and communication skills and the ability to multi-task to work to tight deadlines
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC, Microsoft Office, FTP software on PC/Mac.
- Thorough understanding of e-mail/newsletter communications design.
- HTML coding skills and confident with Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience working in Selligent Message Studio is desirable but not essential.
- Experience within the Gaming sector (desirable)
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.