The role: In Life CRM Executive – Betfair International
We are looking for a CRM Executive to join our growing Betfair International team in Malta.
Are you our next star player?
The In Life CRM Executive will be a pivotal role in the newly formed Betfair International CRM team. This team has the ambition to be the most progressive and effective CRM team in the group. We will create innovative solutions across international geographies, that drive value both for customers and the organisation through best-in-class automated communications that bring the brand to life in a way that is personalised to customers’ preferences, life stages and the actions that we want them to take.
Why we need you:
Reporting directly to the In Life CRM Manager, the In Life CRM Executive will support the Manager to:
- Collaborate with our commercial colleagues to ensure that their briefs are understood, prioritised and planned in ways that are efficient, effective and appropriate to the scale of potential return.
- Deliver and execute personalised marketing to engage and retain customers, ensuring they stay with us longer, play with us more and recommend us.
- Stretch the capabilities of our targeting and creative technology, to ensure customers have a best in class experience with us, no matter where in the world they are.
- Ensure that the needs of each region are met within the guardrails of a scalable approach to communications, repurposing and adapting rather than reinventing and duplicating.
This individual will also work closely with the Head of CRM, Planning, Creation & Innovation, Data Deployment, Digital, Brand, Data Privacy & Commercial teams, balancing competing priorities and management of the contact strategy for our customers who are in life.
Who we’re looking for:
Our CRM Executives need a diverse range of skills as their roles cover three key areas of our business:
- Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders, ensuring that resource is deployed to meet their needs.
- Communicate flawlessly, ensuring the business is updated on CRM plans and their performance regularly.
- Translate requirements into data & creative briefs, ensuring clear communication between teams.
- Manage the creative build & execution of all communications so that they tell a compelling story: content must be expertly written & visually best in class, data and insight driven and inspire the right kind of customer action.
- Challenge the approach to automation, where relevant aiming to reduce manual work and the risk of human error.
- Resolve errors within campaign templates, resolving them as quickly as possible & create preventative measures.
- Ensure all messaging is compliant with relevant regulations and legislation
- Put the customer experience at the heart of what you (and your team) do, be customer led as opposed to product led.
- Strive to make major step changes in the CRM activity that propel growth, by challenging the status quo and improving processes.
- 3+years in CRM related, creative development environments.
- Management of a range of media channels and CRM programmes that drive improved commercial performance.
- Use of Adobe to deploy campaigns.
- Experience working with ESPs.
- Good knowledge of sports, online gaming or gambling (desirable).
- Previously used Moveable Ink technology or similar (desirable).
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Knowledge of CRM systems & processes.
- Excellent Copywriting skills & implementing messaging hierarchies.
- Knowledge of ESP technical setups, JSON’s, CSS & SQL DB.
- Technical knowledge of databases, HTML, JAVA & Adobe Campaign/ESPs.
- Be comfortable creating dynamic content using platforms such as Moveable Ink.
- Comfortable using Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision and HTML editing software (e.g. Dreamweaver, Atom etc).
- Data literate and comfortable in using data to make better decisions.
- Familiar with GDPR & can navigate other regulatory requirements.
- Customer obsessed: Puts customer insight at the heart of everything that we do.
- Hungry for results: Focuses on outcomes not outputs.
- Wins together: Strong team player that others want on their side.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll schedule a zoom interview.
PokerStars and Betfair International are part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.