The role: Incident Analyst (Night Shifts)
We are looking for an Incident Analyst for our night shifts to join our Technical Service Operations team in Sofia, Bulgaria; to be responsible for the ownership, execution, and continuous improvement of our Incident Management processes and work as part of the wider Service Management (ITSM) function, tasked with delivering value across the lifecycle of IT Services, from creation to management and upkeep.
You will have the opportunity to get involved in a huge breadth of dynamic projects and initiatives whilst also helping to build and grow a brand new ITSM function within the organization.
Why we need you
We are building a new team of Incident Analysts, that will cover night shifts and who will manage the full cycle of major IT Incidents. The role reports directly to the Team Lead – Incident Management, who is situated in Sofia.
Are you our next star player?
You will have the chance to work in a collaboration with both technical and business units in the organization. Your contribution will have a direct impact to the internal customer experience as well as the public interface for incident management.
You will be in a position where to building strong relationships with stakeholders and constantly seeking customer feedback to ensure adequate service levels.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Report to the Team Lead, Incident Management, and help deliver incident management best-practices to reduce and mitigate the impact and severity of incidents for our customers.
- Own the overall process for incident tickets to minimalize the impacts on the business and customers ensuring all incidents are recorded, assessed, classified, prioritized, assigned and actioned appropriately.
- Work closely with other Incident Management teams to ensure continuous improvement and best practice in handling incidents.
- Ensure rigor and governance are sustained within ongoing incidents to support clear documentation and communication to customers, as well as timely handling of incidents between 2nd line teams.
- Providing pro-active and re-active incident analysis to form part of the initial problem investigations and to identify service issues.
- Drive cause analysis and corrective action between teams to help eliminate disruption of services
- Create and update Knowledge Base (KB) articles for workarounds and Known Errors (KE) which are identified throughout the lifecycle of incident/problem records.
Who we’re looking for
- Customer-focused with previous proven experience working in a customer-facing role.
- ITIL Foundation certification and 1+ years’ experience working in an ITIL environment.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, with an ability to convey complex problems and to translate technical language into user-friendly information.
- Eagerness to work in and as a team to solve incidents but without requiring micromanagement.
- Experience with the Atlassian Tech Stack, mainly JIRA and Confluence
- Highly motivated, pragmatic, and energetic team member, positive, determined and driven with a can-do attitude.
- Good relationship management skills, with an ability to establish, build and maintain influential relationships across the business.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills and a good understanding of IT Service Management process frameworks.
- Technical background with a broad understanding of the majority of the following: Firewall and VPN technologies, TCP/IP routing, Network connectivity, Domain Names, and DNS Management, Web and Mobile services, Cloud Hosting, VMware, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Social benefit package contributing to your lunch and transportation expenses.
- 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Multisport membership
- In-house training and development of your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a zoom interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a final zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.