The role: Information Security Risk and Compliance Analyst
We are looking for an Information Security Risk and Compliance Analyst to join our Information Security team in the Isle of Man! We also accept applications from candidates based anywhere in the UK!
Are you our next star player?
We are looking for a self-motivated, driven and hardworking individual to join the Information Security Team collaborating with the Information Security Risk and Compliance Manager.
Why we need you
You will be responsible for the delivery of a number of security programs within the department ensuring compliance is maintained ahead of regulator and other governing body deadlines. You will drive business change through engagement with the wider Information Technology teams.
Your day to day tasks will involve organising regulatory testing, supporting Governance, Compliance and Risk colleagues to deliver smooth security and assurance assessments and producing remediation plans from the assessment reports / findings.
You’ll be engaging with a number of business units to improve the overall security posture. Highlighting areas of improvement and potential challenges.
Who we’re looking for
- Collate security reports, findings, and documentation.
- Co-ordinate issue remediation with partners and administrators.
- Monitor remedial activities and report appropriate management information.
- Partner management skills to ensure remediation activity remains a priority around the business.
- Experience with management information reporting and metric collection.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Management oversight of automated vulnerability testing systems.
- Scheduling and co-ordination of assurance, compliance and regulatory test activities.
As the ideal candidate, you will be:
- Highly organised and methodical.
- Self-motivated, and a driven individual.
- Outwardly positive and resilient to difficulties and challenges.
- An engaging communicator capable of facilitating support and progress from other business units.
A basic level of IT knowledge is also required
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- a subsidised canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.