The role: Internal Communications Manager (FTC until Dec 2023)
We are looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join our People division in Dublin.
Are you our next star player?
Our Internal Communications Manager will be an exceptional influencer who develops strategic relationships with our ExCo and leaders to help develop and deliver a communications strategy with passion for our players and our people at its core.
This is a newly created role which comes at an exciting stage in Flutter International’s growth story.
The key focus for this role is to partner our Technology and Customer Functions, as well as leading divisional wide communications campaigns and projects.
This involves creating and delivering a robust Internal Communications strategy and plan for each function that links back to Flutter Internationals overall Strategy and narrative.
We’re talking agile ways of working, workforce planning, location strategies and business growth. Most of these business priorities are driven by our Technology and Product functions so naturally this role will primarily partner these two areas of the business.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission aligned. There will be ad hoc national travel required as part of this role.
Why we need you
Reporting directly to the Director of Internal Communications and collaborating with our Internal Communications Exec and Senior Manager, the core accountabilities include:
- Creating Internal communications strategies, plans and content, working in collaboration with Technology and Product
- Building relationships, collaborating with key stakeholders in the business, wider HR team and with the group, with a primary focus on Technology and Product
- Creating and managing BAU and change communications campaigns working collaboratively with wider Transformation and HR teams
- Helping to manage our communications channels and their content – optimising our content, with high quality, strategic, impactful communications for our people
Your skills and experience:
- Proven experience partnering with senior executives
- Stakeholder management with exceptional influencing and engagement skills, building credibility and trust
- A natural storyteller
- Creative content creator skilled in PowerPoint, comfortable with video creation and editing etc
- Project and event management skills with a keen eye on detail
- End to end campaign management experience across multiple channels
- A strong communicator with excellent copy writing
- Agile ways of working
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Starting from 22 days paid annual leave increasing with service
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- Access to an onsite gym.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.