The role: We are looking for an Internal Security Analyst to join our Internal Security, Business Integrity team in Leeds or IOM.
Are you our next star player?
You will work within the Internal Security team under the leadership and guidance of the Internal Security Manager and as part of the Business Integrity function.
Internal Security is primarily responsible for protecting Flutter International against potential internal fraud or abuse throughout business operations and related activities. The department performs monitoring of activities in the gaming, financial and customer management systems.
Why we need you!
- You will complete thorough and methodical monitoring of financial and gaming transactions, data transferences, and staff activity using prescribed tools and methodology.
- Undertake detailed investigations and tests of transactional activity, postings, and other account changes in company systems. Reconciling evidence sources and documenting findings and results in line with departmental requirements and process.
- You will understand back office systems and tools and apply that business knowledge in their day to day monitoring and investigation activities.
- Bring ideas and contribute to the overall enhancement of IS team duties and procedures
- You will undertake administrative assistance, record keeping, database cleansing, record checks etc.
- Liaise promptly and expertly with staff (of all levels) within the business as the need arises to do so.
- You will assist on Internal Security project execution and ad-hoc tasks as required and directed.
- Be an ambassador for the Business Integrity function. This will include daily consideration of AML, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Corporate Integrity strategies, Policies and Procedures.
Who we’re looking for!
- Good educational track record and results
- A good understanding of online gaming (or similar industry), specifically with regards to monitoring transactions, promotions, systems, and procedures, and related impropriety risks
- Able to cross reference and quickly interpret a multitude of information to aid decision making
- Keen eye for detail, tenacity, dedication to quality
- Inquisitive, enquiring mind, desire for getting things right and focusing and committing
- The highest integrity, honesty, confidentiality, common-sense and self-awareness
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage own workloads and prioritise important tasks
- Flexible, self-motivated, able to work equally well within a team or alone
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to meet tight deadlines without compromising quality of output
- A good understanding and competency of Microsoft Office.
As the Ideal Candidate you will have:
- Some further education (finance, business, or IT preferred but not essential)
- Advanced IT skills (advanced excel, reporting, databases, programming, data interrogation)
- Ability to work with large data sets
- Experience working with AI, Machine Learning, Data Science, Computer related experience
- Experience working on projects with the ability to work on them under own management
- Experience and / or qualifications in fraud prevention or monitoring, or related activities
- Investigations experience and a logical approach to work including good attention to detail
- Experience of dealing with customers and partners in a large environment
There will be a requirement to work some evenings, weekends and public holidays on a rostered basis.
Travel requirements are expected to be low (up to 10%); however, the business is evolving, this travel estimate could change in future.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
Flutter Entertainment Plc is a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.