The role: We are looking for an Internal Security Analyst to join our Internal Security, Business Integrity team in Leeds.
Are you our next star player?
You will work within the Internal Security team under the leadership and guidance of the Internal Security Manager and as part of the Business Integrity and wider Risk Function.
Internal Security undertakes continuous monitoring of internal activity to mitigate potential abuses or losses. We are primarily responsible for protecting the Group and its players from staff related frauds or abuses through business operations and activities. As well as performing internal investigations, it performs continuous monitoring of manual transactions and sensitive changes and activities in gaming and financial systems.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you!
- You will complete thorough and methodical monitoring of financial and gaming transactions, data transferences, and staff activity using prescribed tools and methodology.
- Undertake detailed investigations and tests of transactional activity, postings, and other account changes in company systems. Reconciling evidence sources and documenting findings and results in line with departmental requirements and process.
- You will understand back office systems and tools and apply that business knowledge in their day to day monitoring and investigation activities.
- Bring ideas and contribute to the overall enhancement of IS team duties and procedures
- You will undertake administrative assistance, record keeping, database cleansing, record checks etc.
- Liaise promptly and expertly with staff (of all levels) within the business as the need arises to do so.
- You will assist on Internal Security project execution and ad-hoc tasks as required and directed.
- Be an ambassador for the Business Integrity and wider Risk Function. This will include daily consideration of AML, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Corporate Integrity strategies, Policies and Procedures.
Who we’re looking for!
- Good educational track record and results
- A good understanding of online gaming (or similar industry), specifically with regards to monitoring transactions, promotions, systems, and procedures, and related impropriety risks
- Able to cross reference and quickly interpret a multitude of information to aid decision making
- Keen eye for detail, tenacity, dedication to quality
- Inquisitive, enquiring mind, desire for getting things right and focusing and committing
- The highest integrity, honesty, confidentiality, common-sense and self-awareness
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage own workloads and prioritise important tasks
- Flexible, self-motivated, able to work equally well within a team or alone
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to meet tight deadlines without compromising quality of output
- A good understanding and competency of Microsoft Office.
As the Ideal Candidate you will have:
- Some further education (finance, business, or IT preferred but not essential)
- Advanced IT skills (advanced excel, reporting, databases, programming, data interrogation)
- Ability to work with large data sets
- Experience working with AI, Machine Learning, Data Science, Computer related experience
- Experience working on projects with the ability to work on them under own management
- Experience and / or qualifications in fraud prevention or monitoring, or related activities
- Investigations experience and a logical approach to work including good attention to detail
- Experience of dealing with customers and partners in a large environment
There will be a requirement to work some evenings, weekends and public holidays on a rostered basis.
Travel requirements are expected to be low (up to 10%); however, the business is evolving, this travel estimate could change in future.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Starting from 25 days paid annual leave increasing with service
- Health and dental insurance for you, and 50% coverage for your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
- Online Discount Scheme, including discounted shopping and cinema vouchers.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.