The role: We are looking for an Internal Security Manager to join our Internal Security team in Leeds.
Are you our next star player?
You will work within the Internal Security team (IS) under the leadership and mentorship of the Head of Internal Security, and as part of the Business Integrity function!
Internal Security is primarily responsible for protecting Flutter International against potential internal fraud or abuse throughout business operations and related activities. The department performs monitoring of activities in the gaming, financial and customer management systems!
Why we need you
- You will lead, develop and manage a team of Internal Security analysts to deliver multiple concurrent internal fraud prevention and detection tasks and assignments to specific deadlines and quality requirements, and in accordance with Internal Security policy and processes;
- Carry out confidential investigations into suspected internal fraud attempts and/or abuses in line with Flutter International processes and procedure. Agree depth of investigation, plan and approach with the Head of Internal Security and provide regular verbal and written progress reports. Identify and analyse relevant evidence sources, data and information to prove / disprove wrongdoing, and conduct interviews with individuals to acquire statements regarding irregularities where applicable. Maintain accurate investigation files and evidence of activity and produce clear, logical investigation reports and recommend appropriate action e.g. disciplinary action as applicable;
- Deliver SME presentations and/or feedback to internal partners cross-functionally and external customers (if applicable, and as instructed by the Head of Internal Security or Business Integrity Director;
- You will execute the full range of Internal Security Analyst regular monitoring activities, supporting the wider team efforts and responsibilities. Includes checking appropriateness of manually processed transactions on players accounts, staff real money play and testing privileges, systems access and certain sensitive change actions;
- Own, review and supervise the continuous quality and efficiency of IS analysts’ work; providing regular feedback to assist development of the team and Department;
- You will formally train junior Internal Security staff and wider business, where applicable.
- Contribute significantly to Internal Security process improvements initiatives by recommending systems and process and controls improvements, managing partners and implementing agreed changes;
- Identify and conduct Internal Security risk assessments, crafting associated mitigation and control strategies; generate risk-based projects, deliver recommendations and implement the same for efficiencies and improvements.
- You will undertake additional ad-hoc tasks/investigations as requested by senior management.
Who we’re looking for
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in team management and team leadership
- Relevant e-gaming operations experience, preferably within Internal Security, Fraud prevention, Risk management or similar
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
- Excellent ability to manage time effectively, frequently under pressure
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent partner management skills
- Strong ability to develop or improve current ways of working;
- Dedication and resilience in the face of challenges
- Strong ability to use specialist knowledge, skills and experience to define appropriate mitigation solutions, and demonstrate strong business relationships to acquire agreement and adoption;
- Advanced IT skills (advanced excel, reporting, databases, programming, data interrogation and/or data science)
- Qualified Certified Fraud Examiner (ACFE), or similar studies in process
- Other relevant degree or qualifications (Accounting, Audit, IT Audit and Security, Fraud, Risk, Compliance)
- Prior project management and/or investigations experience
- Prior knowledge/ experience of complex transaction processing systems and environments
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.