As Compliance Support Analyst you will work as part of the team that provides technical support to Compliance and Regulatory Reporting business units within a broad range of services to effectively troubleshoot production malfunctions, isolate problematic areas, and coordinate resolution with various internal teams.
Reporting to the Team Lead, Compliance Support, as part of your day to day activities, you will be working with variety of teams through good communication, collaboration, through execution excellence aiming towards resolution of the underlying issues ensuring all problem records are clearly recorded and actioned, combined with proactive communication and stakeholder engagement.
Your analytical systematic approach toward qualitative and quantitative data driven decision-making will lead toward successful delivery against strategy. This is a technical role requiring, in depth technical competency, strength in root cause analysis, and continual service improvement is greatly valued in our dynamic environment.
You will have the opportunity to get involved in a huge breadth of dynamic projects and initiatives whilst also helping to build and grow the ITSM function within the organization. We are looking for experienced and highly skilled candidates who will thrive in an exciting, friendly and vibrant workplace where you can realize your potential and do amazing work. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries and creating solutions.
- Report to the Team Lead, Compliance Support and help deliver Compliance Support best practice with the aim of providing uninterrupted Regulatory Reporting service and allowing a safe gambling environment and experience to our customers, as well as preventing or minimizing gambling-related harm while supporting business goals and objectives.
- Investigate and analyse compliance related issues and provide effective solutions through leveraged expertise and capabilities of our team.
- Work directly with business units to support compliance and regulatory reporting related activities.
- Actively seek to understand business requirements by reviewing business requirements documentation (BRD) as they relate to the services you provide.
- Identify problems by analysing large amount of data, e.g. log files, database data, reports, and other data types, providing evidence to engineers to help identify root causes while ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Prepare and deliver resolution to Regulatory Reporting issues via writing scripts and working with command line tools.
- Resolve issues and suggest innovative and tactical solutions providing detailed documentation explaining these recommendations.
- Independently identify repetitive or time-consuming processes that can be automated to increase effectiveness and efficiency, especially where they benefit multiple business areas.
- Contribute to building and maintaining Knowledge Base to assist other Compliance Support team members as well as Incident/Problem analysts.
- Experience working with ITIL / ITSM principles
- University degree/college diploma with proven experience working in a customer facing role.
- Excellent investigative and analytical skill, ability to quickly identify core issues in order to improve and fix services and processes.
- Capable to assess risks and impacts and make logic-based decisions within own scope, to apply changes and improvements to services, processes and the prioritization of compliance support team.
- Experience with writing SQL queries for large data sets with relational databases (DB2, PostgreSQL).
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyse large amounts of data and ability to process information with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Vast experience with command line tools on at least one of Windows (PowerShell) or Linux (Shell scripting) operating systems with hands-on experience in writing scripts.
- Ability to interact and collaborate with all levels of the organization and across a multitude of delivery units.
- Eagerness to work in a team and as a team to solve problems but without requiring micromanagement.
- Highly motivated, pragmatic and energetic team player, positive, determined and driven with a can-do attitude who can detect potential pitfalls, deadlock situations and is result oriented.
- Good relationship management skills, with an ability to establish, build and maintain influential relationships across the business.
- Has had experience or exposure in technology support environment to understand the support models and have the skills to deliver a good customer service.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.