The role: IT Systems Engineer
We are looking for an IT Systems Engineer to join our team on the Isle of Man!
Are you our next star player?
You’ll develop, maintain and monitor our global corporate IT systems infrastructure. You’ll also have the chance to work with IT Projects and IT Support teams to ensure stability, integrity and high operational levels are achieved from the company’s IT systems.
Why we need you
- Provide senior level technical expertise in the design and engineering of IT systems.
- Maintenance of physical and virtual server environments, including appliances.
- Maintenance of Active Directory and other server-side roles.
- Monitor core IT systems infrastructure and respond to any faults.
- Collection and analysis of requirements for new systems deployment.
- System security hardening and SOC response.
- Incident logging and management.
- Project, process and task management.
- Build, review and distribute documentation.
- Perform out-of-hours escalation and maintenance duties.
- Manage global voice systems.
Who we’re looking for
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good technical proficiency with Microsoft operating systems and technologies.
- Good technical proficiency with server hardware and configuration.
- Qualified VMware Certified Professional.
- In-depth technical knowledge of virtualisation technologies.
- In-depth technical knowledge of storage technologies and implementations.
- Experience managing virtualized desktops environments.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and O365 offerings.
- Able to prioritise and work within tight time scales to meet deadlines.
- Strong service skills and excellent customer facing demeanour.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Strong multi-tasker and phenomenal teammate.
- Available to travel and work extra hours if the needs of the company require it.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- £1,000 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- a subsidised canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.