THE ROLE: JAVA DEVELOPER
We are looking for a Java Developer to join our MarTech (Marketing Technology) team in Bulgaria!
ARE YOU OUR NEXT STAR PLAYER?
As a Developer working in Digital Marketing within MarTech you will work along-side our Web Front End and Server teams to help develop, integrate and support solutions for marketing.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be a Java Expert, and know your way around APIs, JSON and databases. On the other hand, you would have good understanding of web applications from the front-end perspective.
So, if you want to take your skills and spend some time in the fast-paced world of digital marketing this is an exciting and challenging role.
WHY WE NEED YOU
The team is 15 professionals situated in different locations (Bulgaria, Canada, Ireland). They all report directly to the manager of Web Development division, who is in Ireland.
You will work in a great team, developing and delivering marketing technology.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Design and develop key application components as microservices by adapting the Twelve-Factor Application Methodology using Spring Boot, Java and RESTful architecture
- Develop and deliver quality clean code
- Work in partnership with our cloud providers and marketing 3rd party platforms to bring our vision to life
- Implement, test and verify tracking, analytics, affiliate and tag management data on all digital properties and marketing channels
- Work alongside the PPC, Display, Mobile Marketing, SEO, BI and product development teams to configure, implement and test tracking and analytics platforms
- Recommend tools, metrics, and best practices for the measurement of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Investigate and resolve tracking issues in the ongoing marketing campaigns and reporting using Google Big Query and Data Studio
- Working with Google Analytics, in creating segments and setting up goals.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Extensive experience in developing server-side applications, including APIs and services mainly through Java
- Computer science or similar degree
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.