The role: We’re looking for a talented, innovative Junior Animator to join our busy and dynamic Social Gaming team.
Are you our next Star Player?
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you:
A Junior Animator will help in creation of motion concepts as well as asset preparation and implementation in the game engine. You will provide support on a wide variety of projects. Responsibilities include;
- Game animation concepts & game engine animation setup
- Working with art and the development team to give life to our unique games and game features.
- Proper file exporting and creation of dynamic motion graphics based on elements we provide (toolkits, video assets, guidelines, creative direction).
- Graphics will take on a variety of forms and formats, including graphic overlays, title sequences and game engine export files, prefabs and more.
Who we’re looking for:
As the ideal candidate you will be looking to expand your skills and experience by working in a fast-paced, professional environment. You will be cooperative and communicative, adept at problem solving and willing to learn how to work in game engines such as Unity and Cocos Studio. Solid experience using After Effects, and Adobe XD required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in digital content creation or video games
- Professional experience as Graphic Designer, UI designer or Motion designer
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit programs such as After Effects, Animate, XD, Photoshop and Illustrator preferred
- Experience in motion design and animation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Soft skills
- Good foundation artistic skills (colour, proportion, composition)
- Experience working in JIRA production environments a plus
- 3D/FX Animation skills a plus
- 2D Art skills a plus
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- A great yearly bonus based on performance
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
- 25 days annual leave
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.