We’re looking for a Junior InfoSec & Risk Officer join our talented and dynamic Casino Development team in our Richmond Hill Office – Toronto!
Are you our next star player?
We are looking for someone that has previous experience within infosec, risk and or tech support who is comfortable talking to and liaising with software developers, IT, and where appropriate the wider business. Must be comfortable and able to build effective working relationships across business units.
Reporting directly to the Director of Casino Architect, the Junior InfoSec & Risk Officer will:
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working in teams and or independently.
- Will be expected to keep their knowledge of IT security, quality, assurance, and risk current through involvement with relevant industry forums, involvement in group projects, and regular training
- Able to build effective working relationships
- Work closely with asset owners to undertake information risk assessments in accordance with a defined risk methodology
- Carry out internal audit actions and compiling reports that will support the assessment of compliance and assure the integrity of the organisations ISMS
- Support the business in aligning its practices and processes with our information security policies
- Experience conducting risk assessments
- Perform supplier security assessments in line with departmental procedures and processes.
- Input into and or create/maintain risk assessment documentation which outline mitigation plans and residual risk for acceptance by the business.
- Familiarity with industry security standards, such as ISO27001, OWASP and GDPR or NIST, Cyber Essentials experience.
- Knowledge of some or all the following: Coding (even in passing is acceptable), Networking, Servers, SharePoint, Confluence, Jira, SonarQube and security control selection
- The ability to be clear and unambiguous in reporting on ISMS performance
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Professional information security certification
- Experience with business process change projects
- A Passion for Cyber Security and gaining as much knowledge as possible
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Paid for lunches, as well as fresh fruit, snacks and drinks around the office
- Regular on-site yoga sessions
About The Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.