The role: We are looking for a Junior IT Support Analyst to join our lively and multifaceted IT Operations team in Malta.
Are you our next star player?
As part of the IT Operations team, you will provide an excellent level of IT support to the Malta Office and help the global IT Support team by assisting our internal business in other locations. You will perform user endpoint software and hardware servicing and support.
Why we need you
As the Junior IT Support Analyst some of your responsibilities are as follows:
- Take ownership of tickets and bring them to closure, keeping our customers always informed
- Contribute and update supporting documentation where necessary
- Work closely with different teams and escalate tickets to other team members if required, providing crucial detail, leading to resolution.
- Occasional travel may be required to provide IT Support at global live events. Ordinarily, due to the current global pandemic, this is reviewed regularly on what is possible in terms of travel.
The working hours are between 08.00 – 18:00, Monday – Friday on a 40 hours week shift pattern.
Who we’re looking for
- Previous experience within an IT technical support environment.
- Problem diagnostic, management and solving skills are all part of your proficiencies.
- You can handle IT incidents and issues, coordinating multiple users, support teams and vendors if required.
- Multitasking and IT service skills are some of your most remarkable skills.
- You communicate easily with both technical and non-technical staff and have excellent customer service skills.
- You are a phenomenal teammate, a quick learner and you’re keen to develop in a lively IT Support role.
- Excellent prioritize and work within tight time scales in order to meet time scales.
As the ideal candidate, you will have some knowledge about Microsoft or Apple desktop technologies, using a Service Desk tool to record incident, requests and actions, managing tickets to closure.
Good IT Technical background and experience in some of the following:
- Microsoft Windows 10 in a Windows Server domain environment
- Microsoft communications applications such as Exchange, Outlook and Skype for Business
- MS Active Directory and associated technologies
- IT networking and communication protocols and solutions
- Apple computers on a Windows Domain
- Mobile technologies such as iOS and Android tablets and smartphones
- Laptop/Desktop builds, imaging, application deployment
- IT Security and risk mitigation
- Virtual environments such as VDI
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
About the group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our Jr IT Support Analyst role, you will be invited to a zoom interview.
Find your passion with Pokerstars.