The role: We are looking for a Lead SEiT (Software Engineer in Test) to join our International Sportsbook team in Leeds. You will help test and develop one of the biggest sports betting platforms in the world.
Are you our next star player?
We are expanding our tech team to support the adoption and development of our new sports betting platform within the Flutter International division.
As a Lead SEiT you will join our newly formed Release and Integration team, responsible for ensuring we have a compliant product that meets the needs of our players across all channels, web, mobile and desktop client.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
You will report to the Release and Integration Test Manager and will be part of a team of up to 7, You’ll be working closely with other squads and feature delivery teams, executing regression tests and performing manual exploratory testing. Defining test runs based on release changes.
You will be responsible for supporting the automation first approach for the platform, this will include working with the wider sportsbook platform engineers, designing, building and maintaining tests for our cutting-edge sportsbook platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Defining and executing automated regression tests
• Responsible for Production defect lifecycle
• Ensuring security and regulatory responsibilities are adhered to
• Test execution monitoring & analysis
• Continuously improve testing through participation in the Test Community of Practice
In addition to these responsibilities, as a Lead you will be expected to:
• Lead in workstreams within the squad to support business goals
• Mentor other team members
• Contributor to the wider Community of Practice
• Drive the technical direction of testing capabilities in the team
• Ensure alignment of the tribe’s test approach within the team and be seen as the subject matter expert in their workstream
• Support the test manager in both line management responsibilities and recruitment
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an experienced, pragmatic and collaborative Lead SEiT to join our team on the mission to build the best online sports betting product in the world.
• Comprehensive test analysis skills
• In-depth experience of developing and maintaining automated tests
• Agile ways of working
• Pragmatic with a strong understanding of effort versus business value
• Collaborative team player
• Problem solver with a drive to understand what’s under the hood
• Passionate about learning new technologies
• Core Tech – Kafka / Cassandra / ReactJS / JS
• Testing – BDD / Cypress/ XRAY / JIra
• CI/CD – Jenkins / Thoughtworks Go
• Infrastructure – AWS
• Application Monitoring – Prometheus / Alert Manager / Grafana Loki
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
• Starting from 25 days paid annual leave increasing with service
• Health and dental insurance for you, and 50% coverage for your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
• Personal life insurance and income protection
• The option to join our company pension scheme
• In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career, including full access to the Udemy platform and the mindfulness and meditation application Headspace
• External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career.
• Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
• Discounted gym membership
• Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
• Online Discount Scheme, including discounted shopping and cinema vouchers.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our Lead SEiT role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.