The role: Learning Partner
We are looking for a Learning Partner to join us in our London office.
Are you our next star player?
The Partner will manage designated learning processes and work closely with the organisation relevant leadership team. Main responsibility will be acting as a learning partner to senior leaders and managers for the identification of needs, supply of appropriate interventions and evaluation of impact/ROI.
Why we need you:
You will help create, design and deliver the statutory, mandatory, developmental and organisational learning requirements for new and existing staff. You’ll also interpret and create/design and facilitate learning solutions to support the organisational change and development outlined in the overall Learning strategy using a blend of methodologies including computer based, self-managed learning, remote delivery, management cascade, classroom and on job learning as appropriate. The Partner will lead projects for the learning team and/or be part of the wider HR project team.
Other responsibilities include:
- To undertake evaluation of all learning interventions at between one and three months following the event, and report against agreed KPIs.
- To functionally align with business partners and work closely with centres of excellence
- To facilitate the delivery in house learning to a consistently high standard for people, managers, senior managers and teams as required.
- To create original learning material (including e-learning).
- To provide development by coaching and 1 to 1 support for Senior Managers and Leaders across the Group.
- To identify and communicate business issues via Learning information.
- To research and pilot new learning methods.
- To maintain the learning system data
- Develop own practice through continuous improvement in the learning field.
- Informally mentor less experienced team members and share insights with the wider team.
Who are we looking for:
You are a graduate/postgraduate or equivalent in learning or human resources subject area. You have proven experience in delivering learning at senior management level and in a range of development areas. You also have previous project management experience and strong knowledge of graphics and video editing software.
Other desirable skills include:
- The ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Stakeholder management
- The ability to interact confidently and with complete credibility at all levels
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems
- Experience in analysing data is a plus
- Problem-solving abilities
- Being a genuine team player
- Professional postgraduate level coaching qualification
- DiSC certification
- TEIQue Certification
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to London.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- annual travel loans
- subsidised massage sessions
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.