The role: Learning Partner
We are looking for a Learning Partner to join us in our Bulgaria office.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
The Partner will manage designated learning processes and work closely with the organisation relevant leadership team. Main responsibility will be acting as a learning partner to senior leaders and managers for the identification of needs, supply of appropriate interventions and evaluation of impact/ROI.
Why we need you:
You will help create, design and deliver the statutory, mandatory, developmental and organisational learning requirements for new and existing staff. You’ll also interpret and create/design and facilitate learning solutions to support the organisational change and development outlined in the overall Learning strategy using a blend of methodologies including computer based, self-managed learning, remote delivery, management cascade, classroom and on job learning as appropriate. The Partner will lead projects for the learning team and/or be part of the wider HR project team.
Other responsibilities include:
- To undertake evaluation of all learning interventions at between one and three months following the event, and report against agreed KPIs.
- To functionally align with business partners and work closely with centres of excellence
- To facilitate the delivery in house learning to a consistently high standard for people, managers, senior managers and teams as required.
- To create original learning material (including e-learning).
- To provide development by coaching and 1 to 1 support for Senior Managers and Leaders across the Group.
- To identify and communicate business issues via Learning information.
- To research and pilot new learning methods.
- To maintain the learning system data
- Develop own practice through continuous improvement in the learning field.
- Informally mentor less experienced team members and share insights with the wider team.
Who are we looking for:
You are a graduate/postgraduate or equivalent in learning or human resources subject area. You have proven experience in delivering learning at senior management level and in a range of development areas. You also have previous project management experience and strong knowledge of graphics and video editing software.
Other desirable skills include:
- The ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Stakeholder management
- The ability to interact confidently and with complete credibility at all levels
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems
- Experience in analysing data is a plus
- Problem-solving abilities
- Being a genuine team player
- Professional postgraduate level coaching qualification
- DiSC certification
- TEIQue Certification
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Sofia.
Your package will include:
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- A great yearly bonus based on performance
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
- 25 days annual leave
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
WANT A SEAT AT THE TABLE? APPLY NOW!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.