The role: We are looking for a Legal and Domains Assistant to join our Legal team in London.
Are you our next star player?
Reporting directly to the Paralegal and Domains Manager, Legal – IP & Litigation at Flutter International, you will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day management of the Legal – IP & Litigation administrative work and the domain portfolio across Flutter International.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
You will sit within the Legal – IP & Litigation Team and work with both internal and external stakeholders (where appropriate), to assist in managing Flutter International’s Legal matters and domain portfolio. This will include assisting the team on brand protection, surveillance and enforcement, managing various inboxes, gathering and reporting information as required, maintaining internal records and assisting the team with strategies for the domain portfolio, the domain portfolio’s legal and DNS requirements, domain risk assessments and reviews, and domain acquisition and release.
Who we’re looking for
- Demonstratable understanding of Domain Names & DNS (desirable)
- Strong interpersonal, administrative skills
- Ability to balance and prioritise multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Proactive approach to recognising needs, anticipating issues, and solving problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented attitude, and superior attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to London.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Discounted gym membership
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.