We are looking for a Live Casino Specialist to join our fast-growing Casino team based in our Dublin office.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned
Why we need you:
This is an exciting role within the PokerStars Casino team which supports the biggest online casino in the industry. Our main goal is not only to be the biggest but also the best Casino in the industry and we are looking for you to share this journey with us!
Within this role, you will be focusing on managing our multiple Live Casino suppliers and ensuring we deliver a best in class Product and Service to our players. This will include ensuring we have all products from both suppliers live in all relevant jurisdictions, and that we are offering all relevant Live network tables to our player base. You will know our SLA’s inside and out and monitor table up-time, as well as understand and document the hours, limits and details of all tables we offer to our players. You will also report on Product and table performance for each supplier on a market by market basis.
Who are we looking for:
A highly organised individual who can be a key part in ensuring we continue to grow our dominance in our key markets. You will do this by;
- Building strong relationships with our Live Casino suppliers, ensuring we are always at the forefront of their mind.
- Helping set up new Live Casino Projects.
- Working hand in hand with our Marketing and Operational teams, as well as our Technology team based in Toronto to ensure all Products are available to our players and that the Marketing teams have everything they need to promote our Live Casino.
- Ensuring all Live Casino games are released on network release date to ensure we remain a dominant force in this space.
- Working very closely with Compliance teams to ensure all local regulations are adhered to and regulatory processes followed.
- Monitoring table uptime across all markets for both suppliers.
- Reviewing table operating hours and bet limits to ensure optimal offering to our players.
- Identifying and closing any product gaps in all markets.
- Becoming an expert in the markets we operate in – understand who our competition are, what they are doing, and how we can be better than them.
- Reporting on key KPI’s for Live Casino – identifying what is/isn’t working and reporting on it to Senior stakeholders, as well as highlighting any improvement opportunities.
As the ideal candidate, you will have: –
- Experience in Casino
- An interest in Live Casino/Table Games
- Fast learner: learns quickly in new situations and jumps in to challenges with both feet.
- Resilience: The ability to work well under pressure, and comfortable managing multiple projects at once.
- The ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Stakeholder Management: Accurately communicating and relaying information between global & remote teams. Can get things done right through formal and informal channels.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll contact you to arrange a zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.