We’re looking for a PMO Manager to join our talented and dynamic Casino team in our Richmond Hill Office – Toronto!
Are you our next star player?
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as a PMO Manager. The responsibilities of the PMO Manager include managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing guidance on PMO policies and processes, overseeing project management team, and collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programs.
To be successful as a PMO Manager, you should demonstrate strong people leadership and communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch PMO Manager should be well organized and able to work under pressure.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Casino Project Management the Manager PMO will:
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables in conjunction with team leads.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Proactively drive continuous team adoption of approved methodologies, standards and tools related to project execution and project metrics.
- Overseeing the development of the team’s projects and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards.
- Proactively provide continuous improvement recommendations relative to people, office policies and processes ensuring the efficient and continuous delivery of projects.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project’s creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope, budget, and justification.
As the ideal candidate, you will have
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
- At least 10 years project management experience with software/IT projects
- A minimum of five year’s experience in a supervisory and people management position
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Adept at project and change management
- Leadership to effectively lead team and coordinate between stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Paid for lunches, as well as fresh fruit, snacks and drinks around the office
- Regular on-site yoga sessions
About The Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.