The role: Marketing Data Delivery Manager – Betfair International
We are looking for a Marketing Data Delivery Manager to join our growing Betfair International team in Dublin.
Are you our next star player?
The Data Delivery Manager will be a pivotal role in the newly formed Betfair International CRM team. This team has the ambition to be the most dynamic and effective CRM team in the group. We will build innovative solutions across international geographies, that drive value both for customers and the organisation through outstanding automated communications that bring the brand to life in a way that is personalised to customers’ preferences, life stages and the actions that we want them to take.
Why we need you:
Reporting directly to the Head of Customer CRM, the Data Delivery Manager will:
- Support the deployment of new capabilities that will transform the ways in which our teams work with data.
- Collaborate with our CRM and Marketing colleagues to ensure that their briefs are understood, prioritised, and planned in ways that are efficient, effective and appropriate to the scale of potential return.
- Manage the construction and delivery of targeted marketing campaigns across our international markets, including customer centric automated and triggered programmes for various customer segments and life stages.
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time, to the highest quality and align to the customer contact plan and objectives.
You will manage one direct report and work closely with the Head of CRM, Planning, Creation & Innovation, Data Deployment, Digital and Data Privacy, balancing competing priorities and the quality delivery of campaigns.
Who we’re looking for:
- Our Data Delivery Manager will be a subject matter expert when it comes to marketing data, the delivery of campaigns.
- Ensure effective and timely end-to-end delivery of CRM programs across Email, SMS, Push, Web Messaging and Social.
- Work with the CRM managers to ensure the right content is married-up and deployed workflows within Adobe Campaign.
- Ensure post selection outputs are fit for purpose and include the appropriate data items for personalisation based on the selected channel requirements.
- Understand, document, customise and optimise the campaign management process.
- Govern the campaign platform, monitor of operational systems performance, raise and resolve any delivery issues.
- Map CRM requirements to system & technical requirements, ensuring that CRM can exploit its considerable data assets.
- Proactively identify gaps or broken processes & procedures with recommendations for fixes.
- Plan, coordinate and manage new data requirements with the database teams and communicate status of them.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and create/manage execution of test plans for new campaign flows / data structures.
- Adhere to regulatory and best practice data rules, ensuring the delivery of accurate & compliant campaigns/journeys.
- Assist with the implementation of segmentation, enabling the delivery of more targeted campaigns.
- Assist campaign tracking, leading the creation of a governed taxonomy and ensuring metadata is correctly applied.
- Train other team members to perform campaign delivery duties.
- Experience in database marketing environments.
- Experience in aligning marketing strategy with clear data capability plans.
- Utilising campaign delivery tools (preferred: Adobe Classic or Standard).
- Experience in Big Data Analytics landscape (Spark, Adobe, Hadoop, SAS, SQL, BI).
- Use of work queue management software (Jira, Confluence, Trello, Workfront etc).
- Have been involved in CRM migration/transformations and implementations (desirable).
- Good knowledge of sports, online gaming or gambling (desirable).
- Knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics and/Tableau/Looker (desirable).
- Understanding of data management and CRM best practice within multi-channel communications.
- Expert in database architecture, ETL set up and data flows.
- Innovative & creative – ability to assess complex data problems and deliver insightful and practical solutions.
- Comfortable with file management tools (PGP, Text Editors, CuteFTP, FileZilla, etc).
- Strong understanding of the campaign targeting toolkit, which includes data interrogation, data manipulation, campaign management and analysis tools.
- Familiar with GDPR & can navigate other regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work with both technical & non-technical members, helping teams to navigate complex data landscapes.
- Customer obsessed: Puts customer insight at the heart of everything that we do.
- Hungry for results: Focuses on outcomes not outputs.
- Wins together: Strong team player that others want on their side.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll schedule a zoom interview.
PokerStars and Betfair International are part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.