The role: Marketing Delivery Specialist
We are expanding our Leeds based Marketing team and looking for a Delivery Specialist to join us.
Why we need you:
The Marketing Delivery Specialist will ensure marketing campaigns are planned and executed with sufficient time and resource. Working with commercial and marketing stakeholders, the delivery specialist will create timing plans, surface, and mitigate briefing and production issues, and provide end to end project management for marketing campaigns across the Group. The role will also identify and drive improvements in marketing processes and procedures to increase marketing effectiveness.
You will work on the end to end project management for marketing campaigns for our poker, casino, and sports products, as well as cross vertical brand campaigns. You will work in close collaboration with marketing teams, producing detailed campaign outlines to guide production and launch. You will shape and approve campaign plans to ensure delivery against agreed timelines and budgets. As our Specialist, you will also act as the key point of contact for Marketing stakeholders to field questions, suggestions and resolve issues.
Other responsibilities include:
- Aligning marketing resources to deliver campaigns as required, managing marketing production teams responsible for briefing, trafficking, and coordinating campaign assets.
- Creating production plans and timelines for multiple marketing campaigns across PokerStars verticals.
- Overseeing the operation and execution of these campaigns to ensure agreed timelines are adhered to, and any delays are communicated to all stakeholders.
- Ensuring all campaigns follow the production process and act as an internal subject matter expert regarding best practice.
- Ensuring transparent communication relating to process changes and impact on users.
- Contributing to developing the Marketing Operations Model and internal knowledge centre, documenting processes, workflow maps and training guides as required.
- Delivering the weekly Go-To-Market meeting for all marketing stakeholders to communicate campaign status across the business.
Who are we looking for:
- Experience in marketing and/or promotions, preferably within the online gaming industry.
- Strong project management experience and understanding of digital advertising formats and performance within the marketing funnel and the digital ecosystem.
- Experience of translating vision into action and effective progress towards permanent improvement.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Gaming industry.
- Proven ability to craft innovative solutions and think creatively.
- Ability to multitask and manage time appropriately while under pressure.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to take ownership of projects and to work alone with little or no supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you to a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.