The role: Marketing Project Manager
We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our growing Marketing Operations team in the Leeds office.
Are you our next star player?
The Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, delivery and management of projects and processes to ensure they are completed on time and address the related business objectives.
The role will work closely with teams across the business to improve Marketing practices across a multitude of brands, markets, and channels, to deliver efficient, effective and compliant outputs. Projects will be varied with a large focus on ensuring Marketing outputs are compliant and supporting processes are intuitive, automated, documented, and traceable. The successful person will be a self-starter that is organised and can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you:
Working with teams across the business, you will ensure that approved compliance policies, procedures, and requirements are implemented or in place, as appropriate. Managing change through effective communication, training, resistance, and results management will also be an essential part of the role. In addition, you will be responsible for developing project plans as well as identifying, tracking, and reporting on risks and issues, working within the team’s established operating model.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating internal resources for project execution as required
- Collaborating with teams to uncover opportunities for improvement and developing proposed solutions
- Working to understand internal policies and procedures to provide insights and recommendations for improvement
- Carrying out and informing internal audits to identify ongoing process risks, implementing permanent corrective action
- Acting as point of contact to other teams for process improvement and other requests falling into the team’s remit, carrying out feasibility assessments where relevant
- Becoming a subject matter expert on the processes, systems and tools used to prevent risks and protect customers
- Triage, delegate and oversee improvement related projects and tasks, ensuring each is handled through to completion and required outcomes achieved
- Stakeholder communication and training
- Providing project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
Who we’re looking for
Experience in leading projects within a complex organisation is essential, ideally with compliance/regulatory requirements. You will be a confident and effective communicator, both across and up the organisation, and a creative problem-solver. A results driven, self-motivated and solutions focussed attitude to work is crucial, with the ability to handle assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Discounted gym membership
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.