The role: Media Operations Manager
Are you our next star player?
As part of the newly formed Flutter International Division, part of the largest gaming company in the world, The PokerStars Marketing team is gearing up for a period of rapid expansion to fulfil its plan and vision to become one of the world’s leading gaming brands, expanding into new markets and new verticals.
Media is the single biggest investment line in the organisation and the mission here is to help build a market leading Media function that will oversee this investment. The team is built around local market specialists with a deep understanding of the markets they focus on, the customers we are targeting and their media consumption and trends.
The Media Operations Manager role will be responsible for coordinating this teams’ global media campaigns and reporting on the teams spend. Reporting into the Media Operations Senior Manager, you will work across all markets and coordinate the team’s plans, including tracking and reporting of media campaigns. You will take the lead on implementing, analysing and executing media campaigns for the group, ensuring we deliver exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns.
Why we need you:
You will be responsible for the management of media campaigns, ensuring campaigns are aligned across the group and coordinated across all markets, whilst also assisting with the coordination of media briefs. These briefs must be clear and aligned across the group, bringing to life our business briefs, and showcasing our vision.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring media campaign implementation follows Group’s Guidelines and supervising the execution, monitoring and measurement of media campaigns
- Working alongside media agencies on the operations and execution of all media campaigns
- Reporting on the department’s monthly spend, helping to identify and call-out anomalies or over-budgeted/under-budget areas
- Working closely with the Digital Operations Team and Campaign Management Team to develop improved campaign planning
- You will be the Media Team representative within campaign squads, and main point of contact for media campaigns
- Collating, reviewing and accurately recording campaign and media plans, activity plans, key milestones upcoming and budgetary information, then communicating this to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Overseeing and collating a variety or reports, presentations, and project material for the team to deliver high-quality, frequent, and relevant updates to business stakeholders
- Working alongside Marketing Effectiveness to increase the measurement of all media activity
- Supporting in identifying and managing the implementation of improvements to automate manual tasks, which increase the speed of processing as well as accuracy
- Working within existing and developing infrastructures to implement productive changes
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a strong team player who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner. You will need to be proficient in preparing reports, summaries, and competitor analysis.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills, ability to transform and present data for use in decision making
- Previous experience in spend reporting and in media and marketing
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and manage time appropriately while under pressure
- The ability to take ownership of projects
- A willingness to learn and be proactive in sourcing relevant knowledge to self-solve
- Knowledge and understanding of online poker, casino and sportsbook
- A proficiency in French, Spanish, Dutch and/or Portuguese would be beneficial, but are now essential
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.