The role: Media Operations Senior Manager
We are looking for a Media Operations Senior Manager to join our PokerStars Marketing team based in our Malta office.
Are you our next star player?
The Media Operations Senior Manager role will support the Head of Media Operations in implementing processes and tools which continue to improve the departments media planning and buying activities while also ensuring the team delivers co-ordained and coordinated media plans on time and to high standards. Working across all markets and areas you will be responsible for the teams’ planning, tracking and reporting requirements. You will be accountable for forward planning, ensuring the teams activities are co-ordained and aligned towards departmental goals including important metrics and budget tracking.
Why we need you
- Lead the Media Operations Manager and Media Team Associate
- Identify areas of operational improvement for the department and present improvement project plans, which are aligned with the wider group and facilitate forward momentum and enable alignment towards departmental goals,
- Responsible for creating and detailing departments plans and policies which will allow the team to operate at a world-class level.
- Work with the Department Head to define processes, procedures and plans which improve our partnerships with all media agencies. Execute the process of having identified areas of improvement implemented from an operational perspective both internally and by the external agencies we work with.
- Lead all aspects of and review all campaign and media plans, activity plans, key landmarks upcoming and budgetary information. Presenting to partners in a clear and concise manner.
- Facilitate the forecasting process, handling financial reports, helping to identify and call-out anomalies or over-budgeted/under-budget areas
- Coordinate and collate a variety or reports, presentations, and project material for the team to deliver high-quality, frequent and relevant updates to business partners.
- Management of a team to ensure coordination of team activities, that the department operates to an excellent standard, with all company timelines and deadlines hit.
- Work closely with Marketing Effectiveness to develop marketing measurement frameworks, continually seeking to improve the way we measure our media and marketing activities.
Who we’re looking for
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills, ability to transform and present data for use in decision making.
- Previous budget reporting experience is required.
- Media and marketing experience
- Proficiency in preparing reports, summaries and competitor analysis.
- Ability to multitask and appropriately manage time whilst under pressure and displaying excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong team player with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish relationships across departments.
- Ability to take ownership of projects
- Willingness to learn and proactive in sourcing relevant knowledge to self-solve.
- Knowledge and understanding of online poker, casino and Sportsbook
- Proficiency in French, Spanish, Dutch and/or Portuguese are not crucial, but are beneficial
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.