We are looking for a Mobile QA Engineer to join our Mobile Development team in Dublin!
Are you our next star player?
As a Mobile QA Engineer, you’ll be collaborating with the QA manager and you will participate in delivering applications to millions of players all over the world. Together with your team members, you take the responsibility of testing the applications under development.
Why we need you
We work in a highly regulated industry and as such, all software applications developed are subject to strict regulatory requirements. Testing these applications must be done in this context with only the highest level of quality acceptable.
Who we’re looking for
As a successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate your ability to work with local and remote teams, as well as being able to work on your own initiative, all in a fast paced highly multifaceted working environment.
- At least 2 years hands-on experience with manual testing of native iOS and Android apps. (various versions and flavours)
- Experience in building and designing test cases from user stories.
- Ability to gather debug information using the relevant SDK tools for iOS or Android
- Knowledge of the Atlassian toolset; Jira, Confluence etc.
- Knowledge of the deployment mechanisms in use e.g. Continuous Integration systems such as Jenkins
- Prior use of test support systems such as TestFlight, HockeyApp, App Center
- ISTQB Certified to foundation level or better would be a distinct advantage
You have good analytical & problem solving skills and the capability to pay strict attention to detail. You know what it’s like working with teams of offshore and near-shore software testers. You have strong documentation and interpersonal skills. You have worked in a fast paced Agile environment, responding to constantly evolving business needs. A BSc degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field would be considered an advantage.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.