We are looking for a Mobile QA Team Lead to join our Mobile Development team in Sofia!
Our tech teams work remotely within Bulgaria, occasionally you’ll need to come to the office in Sofia. Not often, but up to 4-5 times a month and of course, we’ll cover all related expenses. Working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
Collaborating with the QA manager, you will participate in delivering applications to millions of players all over the world! Together with your team members, you will have responsibility for testing the applications under development.
Why we need you
We work in a highly regulated industry and as such, all software applications developed are subject to strict regulatory requirements. Testing these applications must be done in this context with only the highest level of quality acceptable.
Who we’re looking for
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to work with local and remote teams as well as being able to work on their own initiative, all in a fast paced highly multifaceted working environment.
Your main responsibility will be to lead the development of QA test strategies, test plans and quality assurance standards across teams. You’ll also build and review test cases based on the requirements and release plan (not always available). You’ll support test management in developing plans and supervise against key landmark dates. You’ll also be encouraged to communicate any risks and come up with mitigations. You’ll manage defect tracking, updating and reporting. We’d love to see you build QA progress/status reports and facilitate internal and external quality review meetings.
- 5 years plus in a Test Lead role
- Еxperience working on multiple projects and/or systems concurrently
- Experience in an operational test role
- Expertise in test case definition
- Strong Mobile application experience
- Expertise in defining both positive and negative test cases
- Experience in a high volume, mission critical applications
- Your skills:
- Execution of functional, regression and integration test scripts.
- Ability to coordinate testing efforts with test team
- Solid grasp of the software development process including analysis, design, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning.
- ISTQB qualification
We’re on the lookout for someone who is proactive and result oriented with Superb interpersonal skills. You’re organised, methodical, proactive and have a solid multitasking abilities. You’re someone with strong analytical and trouble shooting skills.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.