The role: We are looking for an Office Support Executive for PokerNews to be based in our Lithuania office.
Are you our next star player?
Specialising in high-quality content for millions of users around the globe, PokerNews is the world’s leading authority on all things poker. The site provides a range of daily news, reviews and strategies, and prides itself on comprehensive live coverage of poker events from all corners of the world. Attracting both new and experienced players alike, our customers also find exclusive videos, podcasts, poker room reviews, and much, much more.
Why we need you:
As Office Support Executive, you will provide support to various areas of the business to ensure efficient operation of our office and services. This will include carrying out administrative duties such as filing contracts and agreements, storing locally and via internal systems, as well as acting as a point of contact for staff regarding enquires about using internal systems. You will also make travel arrangements for our Live Reporting operation, booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Answering phone calls, scheduling meetings, and supporting visitors.
- Providing support to the finance and data teams.
- Working with the HR Business Partner to ensure key messages are delivered to staff.
- Translating documents from English to Lithuanian from time to time.
- Ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Providing information by answering questions and requests via central mailboxes.
- Maintaining the supplies inventory by checking stock to determine the inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, and placing and expediting orders for supplies.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a well organised individual with at least one years’ experience in a similar role, and excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Lithuanian. Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Word and Excel, and careful attention to detail are also required for this role.
PokerNews is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.