The role: Operations Automation, Delivery Manager
We are looking for an Operations Automation, Delivery Manager to join our team in Dublin.
Are you our next star player
With this, the successful candidate will bring a wealth of previous experience in delivering a portfolio of work by driving the creation, planning and execution and closure of results agreed with the portfolios key stakeholders from both within and external to Operations
Why we need you
The role of Operations Automation, Delivery Manager will play a key role in the delivery of our Operations RPA portfolio. The role sits within the Operations Customer Excellence team and become part of the management team for the area. The role will be responsible for the day to day management of the Ops Automation team made up of Operations Automation Analysts & Operations RPA Developers. Responsibilities will include:
- Guide new ideas through our Ideation and Design process to ensure they are sufficiently defined to address the areas strategic goals and designed with the right stakeholder involvement. This ensures a solid foundation for future related deliverables.
- Collaborating with the relevant key stakeholders to define the Roadmap
- Implement best practice processes and tools to ensure we can clearly define and communicate requirements to the team and stakeholders.
- Manage the execution, monitoring and controlling of each workstream using agile methodology.
- Proactive risk management, by clearly documenting and assigning risk mitigation actions in place with relevant escalation as and when required.
- Internal and external stakeholder involvement to keep them apprised of progress and address their needs.
- Manage shifts in priorities from senior leadership by ensuring members remain agile enough to handle changes with minimal disruption to productivity
- Provide day to day management of the Operations Automation team including setting goals & carrying out regular performance management reviews.
- Document learnings, establish a strong understanding of the cost, execution and benefit realisation of each of our targeted efforts
Who we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and capabilities:
- Minimum of 2 years project management experience or equivalent expertise delivering a change project / portfolio of work.
- Possess first class analysis & design skills with a track record of identifying & implementing solutions that add measurable value
- Strong collaboration is crucial with heightened influencing and organisational skills, able to work cross-functionally within a global, growing business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with a demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and all communication tools, critical for presentation purposes and sharing progress, risks and vision
The following credentials are a distinct advantage, but not essential for the role:
- Leading teams based across multiple locations
- Lean Six Sigma &/or Agile Scrum qualification, formal training & experience working within those frameworks.
- Past experience working within an Operations or Contact Centre environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs
- Experience in developing and delivering Automated Solutions via Artificial Intelligence, Robotics Process Automation & Machine Learning.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym and subsidised canteen
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a phone or video interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.