The role: Operations Change Business Analyst
We are looking for an Operations Change Business Analyst to join our : Operations Customer Experience team in Dublin.
Are you our next star player?
The Operations Business Analyst role will play a significant part in our transformational Change portfolio of work. The team will drive the programme through a mixture of tactical and strategic changes in the Customer Experience department. You will be responsible for the management of relationships across multiple teams to ensure effective delivery of the portfolio, and realisation of the benefits.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
The Operations Change Management team is part of the wider Operations Customer Experience Department. The Change Management team ensures smooth implementation of any changes that impact any team that sits within the Customer experience department. This department has a huge focus on all customer journeys from how they contact us, to how we handle that contact once received. Clear transitions and removal of any roadblock in our client experience in order to unlock the full potential of the unit through knowledge, process, and people.
Who we’re looking for
- You will play a key role in process improvement reviews to find opportunities where changes can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business.
- Working with the rest of the delivery group and business SMEs you will break down and analyse existing business processes in detail to assess feasibility and to redesign those processes for an improved customer experience.
- You will be required to communicate process changes and training requirements to business SMEs and key stakeholders.
- Set deadlines working with key stakeholders, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarise progress of your projects.
- Perform risk and issue management to minimise project risks and issues.
- Manage sub-project timelines and coordinate development testing with the operation and technology partners.
- Establish relationships and work closely with stakeholders across the business to be well positioned to identify future opportunities for process improvement and automation solutions.
- Assist in ensuring the team follow our governance framework.
- Excellent understanding of internal TSG processes or minimum of 3 years in a Business Analyst or project delivery role desirable.
- Relevant degree qualification desirable
- Formalised training in Business Analysis/Project Management or Lean Six Sigma qualification desirable.
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- eCommerce industry knowledge a plus.
- Proficiency in Visio & process mapping
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Access to an onsite gym.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.