The role: Operations Content Editor
We are looking for an Operations Content Editor to join our team in Malta.
Are you our next star player
The Operations Content Editor will ensure all English content produced for the Operations division is accurate, effective and engaging in line with the Group’s policies and style guidelines. They will work with the Operations Content team to improve the standard of all types of content, all while ensuring that the Group’s content strategy is effectively implemented.
- Review and approve all English content created for the Operations division.
- Improve the effectiveness of online help content to increase usage, satisfaction, customer self-solve and mitigation of customers requiring assistance from the contact centre.
- Ensure content is clear, easy to understand and engaging.
- Work with the Operations Content Analyst to use data and feedback from users to help evaluate and enhance the value of help content including on-line articles, template responses, chat answers and internal procedures.
- Ensure alignment with company tone of voice and brand style guides and conventions.
- Develop and maintain style guides for Operations Content, taking in to account different audiences and communication channels.
- Provide feedback and training to Operations Content Specialists on content creation.
- Coordinate /mentor assigned translators/content creators from other teams and departments.
- Assist with content creation and maintenance as required.
- Lead or be involved in content-related projects.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Capabilities
- Degree in mass communications, journalism or another related field especially relating to writing for the Web across a wide variety of devices.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a content editing role or similar.
- Exceptional English language skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with all the team members required to create help content.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure of deadlines.
- Knowledge of Payments, Support, Security or operational practices.
- Knowledge of the Google Analytics, Google DataStudio and Transversal knowledgebase.
- Knowledge of the online Poker / Casino/ Sportsbook industries.
- Project management certification (eg. PMI, PRINCE2).
- Fluency in additional languages.
• Focus on the customer
• Work as a team
• Strive for excellence
• Have courage
• Show passion
“Working in content management has proven to be the most challenging as well as the most fulfilling job I have ever had.” Content Specialist.
“Words are our lifeblood, the weapon we use to attract and keep the attention of our audience. And the best thing we can do is find the right ones that make sense and are accurate to the main goal. This is what content management is about and what makes it so challenging.” Content Specialist, St Juilans, Malta.
“The best Company I have ever worked for: I have been working at The Stars Group full-time (More than a year). Great people, great benefits and amazing perks. The Company genuinely values its employees. Fun products. Amazing offices. Inspirational Leaders who are passionate about the brand and the product. Really friendly and down to earth CEO. My boss is great!” – Glass Door – published Jan 2015.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to provide such details at this stage, we can confirm that we do offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Our benefits include a discretionary annual performance bonus, premium health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (providing you all live at the same address), and a generous company contribution into a private pension scheme every month.
We have an Employee Assistance Programme where you receive complimentary and confidential support from professionals who offer independent advice 24/7. To support you in developing your skills and career, we will provide ongoing training.
We contribute €5.25 daily towards your breakfast and lunch. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. As an advocate of work life balance, we offer PIA; an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training (to name a few that our people have used this towards).
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a phone or video interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.