The role: Operations Content Manager
The Operations Content Manager leads a team of Operations Content Specialists to maintain and improve the content (email templates, procedures, web articles, etc) for the Operations Division across various platforms on behalf of the Group all in accordance with the quality level targets set by the Group. They will ensure the Group’s content strategy is implemented and the customer help journey is frictionless, intuitive and effective.
- Ensure the content needs of the Operations Division are met for both internal (ACES, CESAR, BoldChat, etc) and external (Web Help Centre) content to meet external customer needs to increase customer satisfaction, as well as improve internal processes to improve quality and/or efficiency.
- Coordinate and manage an Operations Content team to deliver a consistently high standard of service and quality for the Stars Group’s players, in line with the Group’s expectations and guidelines as set by Group Management.
- Lead the implementation of the content strategic plan for the Content Management team as set and approved by Group Management.
- Conduct regular performance reviews of their Operations Content team to ensure the Group’s service expectations are met or exceeded, giving feedback and providing recommendations for development.
- Analyse and report on the quality performance of the supported department and identify quality improvement opportunities on behalf of the Group. Communicate such improvements to Group Management.
- Act as the main contact point between the supported department and Operations Content team on all content related matters.
- Coordinate review and testing of new content and sites prior to release.
- Oversee the content audit process, ensuring follow-up actions are effective.
- Conduct projects and coach the Operations Content Specialists with the projects they conduct.
- Conduct regular one to one meetings with each management team member to cover individual performance against KPI’s and other relevant updates.
- Conduct regular team meetings to provide relevant updates in a group setting.
- Conduct content related training sessions.
- Perform as an Operations Content Specialist as required.
- Manage all administrative aspects of the team.
- Assist Group Management in the recruitment of staff.
- Any other duties associated with the Operations Content Team.
Skills and Capabilities
- Expert knowledge of Enterprise Content Management systems, Web Content Management systems, and Web Self-Service systems (eg. Transversal).
- Excellent decision making skills, ability to think on your feet and ability to motivate staff.
- Ability to effectively lead teams across multiple offices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional command of professional writing.
- Strong analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail.
- Confidence and experience to conduct excellent training sessions.
- Ability to write clear, concise and informative templates, procedures and policies.
- Ability to communicate expectations and instructions clearly with team in a professional manner.
- Ability to work in a high-volume work environment.
- Excellent Information Technology skills, including good knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Solid Project management skills and experience.
- HTML programming and web development skills.
- Management of translations and multi-language web-sites.
- Qualifications in Content Management, mass communication or related field.
- Additional languages are an asset.
- Project management qualifications (e.g. PMI,prince2) .
- Strong knowledge of online gaming industry.
- Understanding of SEO.
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
- Show passion
“Words are our lifeblood, the weapon we use to attract and keep the attention of our audience. And the best thing we can do is find the right ones that make sense and are accurate to the main goal. This is what content management is about and what makes it so challenging.” Content Specialist, St Juilan’s, Malta.
“The best Company I have ever worked for: I have been working at The Stars Group full-time (More than a year). Great people, great benefits and amazing perks. The Company genuinely values its employees. Fun products. Amazing offices. Inspirational Leaders who are passionate about the brand and the product. Really friendly and down to earth CEO. My boss is great!” – Glass Door – published Jan 2015.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a phone or video interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.