We are looking for an Operations Content and Help Journey Manager to join our amazing team in Malta.
The role: Operations Content and Help Journey Manager
As the Operations Education Manager, you’ll be in charge of leading a team of eight Operations Education Specialists. These specialists write, maintain, and update content published in our online Help Center and other platforms.
Your role will be to manage and align the team by driving projects and content towards targets set by the company. The ultimate goal of these targets is to provide quality user experiences that allow customers to self-solve problems without the need to contact the Support team. Together with members of Senior Management, you’ll have a say in determining the strategy to achieve these goals.
- You’ll be in charge of making sure our content, both internal (ACES, CESAR, BoldChat, etc.) and external (Web Help Centre), meets targets.
- Ensure that the team delivers outstanding content to our customers:
- External customers: Guide customers online to the help information they need to effortlessly solve their questions, seamlessly providing contact options when needed.
- Internal customers: Provide a comprehensive library of content supported by related process information, which is quick to locate and easy to understand, so the customer receives the right answer.
- Drive the team to develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge base of content. This must include suitable content to cover all supported channels, media types, and languages.
- Know how help centers and chatbots work and be able to develop a strategy that helps the customer find their answers.
- Conduct regular performance reviews of the Operations Education team to ensure the Group’s service expectations are met or exceeded, giving feedback and providing recommendations for development.
- Analyse and report on the quality performance of the supported department and identify quality improvement opportunities on behalf of the Group. Communicate such improvements to Group Management.
- Act as the main contact point between the supported department and Operations Education team on all content-related matters.
- Coordinate the review and testing of new content and sites before release.
- Oversee the content audit process, ensuring follow-up actions are effective.
- Act as a project manager on different projects, and coach the Operations Content Specialists you’ll be working with to ensure that goals are met.
- Conduct regular one-to-one meetings with each management team member to cover individual performance against KPI’s and other relevant updates.
- Conduct regular team meetings to give relevant updates in a group setting.
- Manage all administrative aspects of the team.
- Assist Group Management in the recruitment of staff.
- Any other duties associated with the Operations Education Team.
Skills and Capabilities
- Knowledge of Enterprise Content Management systems, Web Content Management systems, and Web Self-Service systems (e.g., Transversal).
- Strong decision-making skills, ability to think on your feet, and ability to motivate staff.
- Ability to effectively lead the team across multiple offices remotely.
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a people´s manager.
- Strong analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail.
- Able to mentor and lead by example.
- Ability to communicate expectations and instructions clearly with the team in a professional manner.
- Ability to work in a high-volume work environment.
- Excellent Information Technology skills, including a good knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Solid Project management skills and experience.
- Management of translations and multi-language websites.
- Qualifications in Content Management, or a related field.
- Project management qualifications (e.g., agile).
- Strong knowledge of online gaming industry.
- Understanding of SEO.
- Knowledge of project tracking software JIRA and Confluences.
- Passion for players
- Empower and own
- Win together
“Words are our lifeblood, the weapon we use to attract and keep the attention of our audience. And the best thing we can do is find the right ones that make sense and are accurate to the main goal. This is what content management is about and what makes it so challenging.” Content Specialist, St Juilan’s, Malta.
“The best Company I have ever worked for: I have been working at The Stars Group full-time (More than a year). Great people, great benefits and amazing perks. The Company genuinely values its employees. Fun products. Amazing offices. Inspirational Leaders who are passionate about the brand and the product. Really friendly and down to earth CEO. My boss is great!” – Glass Door – published Jan 2015.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 EUR as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
- Every year, the Group provides the opportunity to participate in a very generous 3-year savings plan, with the possibility of buying stock at a discounted price and benefiting from the company’s good performance on the market;
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a phone or video interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.