The role: Operations Data and Reporting Analyst
We are looking for an Operations Data and Reporting Analyst to join our Operations Planning & Analysis team in Bulgaria.
Are you our next star player?
The Operations Data & Reporting Analyst role will be responsible for providing insight into the performance and effectiveness of the Help Centre through Google Analytics, Customer Journey and ensuring that the Group’s projects from a pre-contact perspective are properly implemented.
Why we need you?
We are expanding the team and therefore we are looking for more people to join our team. This is needed because we are the biggest online gaming, poker and sports betting company in the world and therefore, we are constantly acquiring new players and expanding our presence in regulated markets all over the world.
Some of your responsibilities:
• Content analytics including usage, effectiveness
• Customer journey analytics
• Promoting insight driven decision making
• Delivery of advanced analytical projects within a fast-moving environment
• Monitoring business performance through understanding the complex interaction of multiple KPIs
• Application of data to areas such as contact mitigation, A/B testing or ROI
• Extracting and analysing very large and multi-dimensional data sets
• Driving insights and working closely with stakeholders to support Operational Excellence projects
• Provide ad-hoc analysis and insights as required
• Maintenance of internal DBA.
Who we’re looking for?
• Extensive analytical skills and experience, including a minimum of three years relevant work experience
• Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics and Google DataStudio
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
• Medium/Advanced knowledge of Python
• Medium to advanced knowledge of SQL and BigQuery
• Medium/Advanced knowledge in extracting and manipulating large datasets using SQL / MicroStrategy (or similar)
• Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure of deadlines
• Ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people, both written and orally
• Ability to see the “big picture”, evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritize among many requests
• Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
• Extensive statistical analysis
• Degree in the quantitative areas or a minimum of three years relevant work experience
• Knowledge of Payments, Support, Security or Operational Practices
• Knowledge of Transversal knowledge base
• SEO experience
• Practical experience with statistical tools (MicroStrategy, SSRS, R, Python, SPSS, SAS, R, KNIME, other)
• Knowledge of the online Poker / Casino/ Sportsbook industries
• Experience in data mining / advanced analytics (clustering, regression, predictive models or similar)
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
• health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
• a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
• 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
• in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
• free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
• contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
• relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
• sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.