The role: Operations Insights Analyst
We are looking for an Operations Insights Analyst to join our Operations Planning and Analysis team in Dublin.
Are you our next star player?
The team provides various services to its customers – from Customer Support through our various contact channels, to protecting accounts from Fraud and Risk. It resolves the scope and level of such services annually, but continually supervises its performance, including gathering feedback from customers.
Why we need you
The Operations Insights Analyst ensures that the Group’s Operations division is exceeding customer expectations by understanding the impact and causes of issues associated with Customer Experience. The role delivers insights linked to Contact Drivers, Customer Happiness, and Voice of the Customer. In addition, it provides insights and recommendations of what actions need to be taken in order to improve Customer Experience.
Who we’re looking for
- You will act as contact point regarding Customer Experience related queries
- You will prepare fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and yearly insight reports to highlight performance across our verticals
- You will be able to highlight key trends from the Customer Experience survey and see opportunities for improvement
- Develop contact avoidance ideas and insights based on contact types, and collaborate closely with the content team to ensure evident gaps in content are closed
- Utilise customer segmentation to understand/prioritise/act on customer dissatisfaction or other key customer experience metrics
- Deliver customer insights to internal departments in order to improve player experience and reduce customer contacts, ensuring communication channels remain open between Operations and other business units
- Proactive identification of solutions in relation to areas that cause dissatisfaction and frustration to customers
- Conduct improvement projects and root cause analysis in conjunction with key partners
- Proactive in identifying and challenging any negative effects on the Customer Experience following new launches or changes in the group
- Map out customer journey’s and provide insights with regards to improving customer experience, fostering voice of the customer through each step
- Deliver regular insight sessions with partners to help understand Operational challenges and drive idea generation regarding customer pain points
- Ensure that valuable customer verbatim is shared across the Group to help share success and act as positive reinforcement
- Experience working with Customer Voice
- Supervise record of sourcing and analysing multiple sources of data to provide clear reporting of issues and how they affect customers
- Specialist analytical, statistical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in visualising data
- Outstanding use of English, with ability to write clear and concise business reports
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Outstanding level of proficiency with Excel or other data analysis tools
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you within 14 days of applying. If you meet the criteria you will be invited to complete written assessments, followed by Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.