The role: Operations Insights Analyst
We are looking for an Operations Insights Analyst to join our Operations Planning and Analysis team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Are you our next star player?
The team provides various services to its customers – from Customer Support through our various contact channels, to protecting accounts from Fraud and Risk. It resolves the scope and level of such services annually, but continually supervises its performance, including gathering feedback from customers.
The Operations Insights Analyst ensures that the Group’s Operations division is exceeding customer expectations by understanding the impact and causes of issues associated with Customer Experience. The role delivers insights linked to Contact Drivers, Customer Happiness, and Voice of the Customer. In addition, it provides insights and recommendations of what actions need to be taken in order to improve Customer Experience.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
• Discretionary annual performance bonus of up to 25% of your annual gross salary;
• Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address);
• 250 BGN Personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby;
• 490 BGN for Home Office furniture;
• 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us;
• In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career;
• Contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses;
• Every year, the Group provides the opportunity to participate in a very generous 3-year savings plan, with the possibility of buying stock at a discounted price and benefiting from the company’s good performance on the market;
• Sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
• Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office;
• Relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table;
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up would be an online test. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a Zoom interview.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you within 14 days of applying. If you meet the criteria you will be invited to complete written assessments, followed by Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We hope that we’ve answered as many of your questions about working at the PokerStars as possible, but if you still have some questions, why not try visiting our FAQ page?Find your answers here