The Role: Operations Project Manager
We are looking for an Ops Project Manager to join our team in Sofia.
The Project Manager will be responsible for defining, managing and delivering projects that relate to the needs of the Group, as instructed by the Senior Programme Manager, ensuring the projects remains in scope, on schedule and change plans are adhered to. Under the direction and supervision of the Senior Programme Manager, the role holder is responsible for anticipating problems before they happen and finding ways to reach project goals under constantly changing circumstances. The applicant must be a strong communicator who is detail oriented and highly organised, able to take on new challenges and manage expectations.
- Implement Operations’ Programmes and execute all approved projects in the Operations Portfolio as assigned by the Senior Programme Manager.
- Manage change through effective comms, training, resistance management and results management
- Create, track and manage project documentation according to the Operations PMO
- Determine project scope and objective, aligning to the programme goals
- Develop and manage project according to plan making adjustments as needed
- Coordinate internal resources for project execution
- Set and manage stakeholder expectations
- Identify, track and report on risks and issues
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments and progress
- Measure project performance to identify areas of improvement
Skills and Capabilities
- Recognised Project Management Certification (e.g. PMP, AgilePM, PRINCE2)
- Experience in a real-time (eg: Chat or IM) customer service operations and the e-gaming industry
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management with a strong working knowledge of Confluence and/or JIRA
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a tenacity to foster strong relationships with peers and senior management
- Expert level report and presentation producing skills
- A strong team approach, customer focus and a willingness to work flexibly to meet changing circumstances and demands
- Accurate and methodical with strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of accountability and prepared to take ownership of problems and issues to deliver a prompt, satisfactory outcome
- Ability to communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people, both written and verbal
- An innovative, can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus of up to 35% of your annual gross salary;
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address);
- 250 BGN Personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby;
- 490 BGN for Home Office furniture;
- 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us;
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career;
- Contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses;
- Every year, the Group provides the opportunity to participate in a very generous 3-year savings plan, with the possibility of buying stock at a discounted price and benefiting from the company’s good performance on the market;
- Sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office;
- Relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table;
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up would be a phone interview and after that an online test. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a Zoom/ face-to-face interview.
Please note we are unable to support visa applications for this particular role.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.