The role: Operations RPA Developer
We are looking for an Operations RPA Developer to join our lively team based in our Hyderabad office.
Are you our next star player:
In particular the Operations RPA developer role will play a key part in our transformational RPA portfolio of work. The team will drive the programme through a mixture of redesign and building of new processes in the businesses chosen RPA tool.
Why we need you:
The Operations Customer Excellence team is part of the wider Operations Customer Engagement Department. The Customer Excellence team in particular looks after Automation, Optimisation and Innovating our client experience in order to unlock the full potential of the unit through knowledge, technology and people. You will be responsible for:
- Modelling and developing out robotic processes during the project development stage
- Updating and maintaining Developer Standards around RPA best practices
- Mentoring and guiding peers via code reviews, dev sessions and pair-programming
- Investigating and detailing better practices/alternative solutions that could be used in future development
Who we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and capabilities:
- Past experience working within an Operational environment.
- Experience architecting and developing process led solutions.
- Willingness to learn and become a specialist in RPA and other automation technologies
- Must be able to multitask and willing to work on multiple projects at a given time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with business stakeholders and external clients
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage expectations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The following credentials are a distinct advantage, but not essential for the role:
- Past experience working as an RPA developer or working with an RPA solution such as UI Path, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere etc is advantageous.
- Project management experience – participating in successful projects
- Project management qualifications or formal training
- Experience utilising Lean & Agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of MS Office programs
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- cash allowance for health and dental care
- company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 34,000 INR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- discounted gym membership
- cash allowance for meals
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria you will be invited to complete written language assessments, followed by a phone discussion and finally face-to-face/Skype interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.