Job Title: Payment Services Senior Technical Specialist
The aim of the Senior Technical Specialist role is to oversee the configuration settings for the cashier features and payment solutions, working in close partnership with the Product, Commercial, Compliance, Risk and Customer Services team to drive an efficient customer-centric model.
Senior Technical Specialist will continuously monitor acceptance rates and performance of the payments platform, respond to incident escalations to ensure rapid resolution and limiting impact to the business.
Senior Technical Specialist may also investigate unexpected Cashier or Paysystem behaviors, reported by players or payment specialists, using multiple internal tools and will be responsible for escalating these cases to Senior Management, Product and Technology teams.
• You will be required to document the payment configuration changes (such as 3DS settings, deposit & withdrawal routing, fallback rules, internal error messaging and mapping etc.) as you put in place and where necessary.
• You will regularly monitor payment processing for all payment methods as well as identify, investigate and report any bugs, errors or issues impacting payment processing and display a proactive attitude towards process and departmental improvements.
• You will handle escalated incidents and respond to alerts and issues impacting payments performance.
• You will oversee change management, collaborate with various internal stakeholders and PSPs to ensure that our payments platform has the optimum setup and configuration in place.
• You will provide accurate and timely information for management reporting purposes to assist in improving external and internal user experience.
Skills and Capabilities:
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Strong analytical, attention to detail, troubleshooting and organizational skills.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in online payments.
• Multitasker capable of keeping the overall purpose and goals of the projects in mind whilst juggling several different projects at once.
• Solution-focused and self-starter mindset, with the ability to work under their own initiative in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possessing a high level of intellectual curiosity.
• Experience in product management in online payments processing or financial services environment.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
• Very good understanding of all departments and their functions within the Group as well as internal policies, procedures and tools.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
• health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
• the option to join our company pension scheme
• a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
• looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
• in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
• free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
• cash allowance for lunch.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.