The Payments Strategy team is responsible for defining payments strategy for PokerStars, aligning it with other Group’s brands, identifying and planning payments strategic initiatives, managing portfolio and prioritising development backlog per strategy, addressing regulatory changes and payments risk, identifying payments innovations, and bringing them on board for an execution by product team.
Working under the direction of the Head of Payments Strategy, the Payments Business Analyst is responsible for research, analysis, and reporting, supporting justification of strategic initiatives and innovative payments concepts, including but not limited to competitor analysis and payments market research.
• Online Payments or other relevant industry research
• User surveys in relation to payments experience
• Observation and analysis of emerging payments products
• Preparing a comprehensive analytical presentations supporting strategic payments initiatives and innovative concepts
• Working closely with Data analytics team on financial modelling for strategic initiatives
• Competitor analysis of payments offering to identify gaps
• Analysing payments in and out journeys of competitors and e-commerce to identify gaps and improvements for PokerStars
Skills and Capabilities
• Experience in market research and user surveys
• Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
• Outstanding analytical skills with minute attention to detail
• Ability to process extensive amount of information and identify patterns through it
• Proactive, independent, results orientated individual
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate throughout an organisation
• Extensive Business English writing
• Knowledge of online payments and related customer experiences
• Experience in similar role in online payments or online gambling company
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- a subsidised canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.