The role: We are looking for a Payments Data Analyst to join our lively and dynamic Payments Product Management team. The role will be based in Leeds, United Kingdom.
Are you our next star player?
We accept, manage, and payout customers funds across many countries, currencies, and payment methods. Millions of customers expect our experiences to be trustworthy, reliable, fast, and rewarding at scale.
In this role, you’ll be expected to understand our customers and help keep our finger on the pulse of our business, which is the key to success. The analytics stream brings data to life – partnering with partners to add insight and analysis to key decision-making processes. As our aspirations in international markets grow, our analytical resource within payments will grow to match!
Why we need you
- Being the analytical partner for Payments Partners and the wider business
- Deliver sophisticated analytical projects within a fast paced environment
- Application of data to areas such as A/B testing and ROI analysis
- Extract and analyse very large and multi-dimensional data sets
- Strive to further our understanding of how customers engage with our products.
- Lead and foster an open and trusting culture
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and insights as required
- Automate reporting and dashboarding (where applicable)
Who we’re looking for
- Degree in the quantitative areas (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science) or equivalent
- Knowledge of the digital products and related customer experiences
- Practical experience with data and analysis tools (MicroStrategy, Python, SAS, SQL, R, KNIME, GA, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to deliver high quality work under time pressure
- Ability to function as a self-starter, providing high quality work
- Demonstrate excellent people management, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- A passionate teammate
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.